Christina

Christina

I woke up. it was the middle of the afternoon. I looked to my right and there was Tris still sleeping. I got up and left the room leaving tris with some peace. I knocked on the boys' room and there was no reply. They must still be sleeping so I went down to the dining hall, boy I was hungry. There was a huge buffet of pizza and pasta and tacos and every kind of food you could imagine. It was amazing. A few people were eating so I got my food and sat down by myself.

Halfway through my meal Tris came in with a big plate of food and sat next to me.

"I'm starving!" She said!!

"Me too! " I replied.

Shoving food into our mouths the King approached us.

"Your majesty." We both said

"Please call me Peeta. " He replied.

He sat next to us.

" I have some news regarding the potion. We do not have it. Katniss gave it to her mother who lives in the woods making medicine to sell. She should still have it with her." He said.

"How far away is her house?" I asked.

"Only a days journey from here." He said. " We will supply you with everything you need. "

"Thank you." Tris said.

"You're welcome. " He replied and got up to leave. "Enjoy your stay here."

"We have to tell the boys." I said.

We finished our food and walked out of the dining room to go find the boys. Sure enough they were still sleeping so we gave up and barged through the door and threw pillows at them until they woke up.

"Ow!" they all shouted finally waking up.

We told them the news. Peter said that he was going to stay at the Capitol and live his life here. I was thankful for that considering I still didn't fully trust him.

"We will start at dusk. " Tobias announced. You know it was really getting annoying how he was always in charge but we didn't say anything.