We made it

Uriah

We left an hour ago. We have almost made it to the village. It will be good to get some food and rest before we start to look for the others. If they are still alive.

"Are we almost there?" Caleb asked.

"15 more minutes and then we should be there." Daniel replied.

It was very nice of him to bring us there especially with me being Divergent.

"Thank you again for helping us." I said. "Without you we would probably be poked and prodded and experimented."

"You're welcome. I will have to find an excuse of your disappearances." Daniel said.

"You could always come with us and help us." Caleb suggested. "We are going to Panem. Maybe you could stay there where it's safer."

"You would do that for me?" he asked.

"Of course we would." Caleb responded.

Oh great. Tobias and the others might not want someone else. I feel bad but I don't think it's the best idea. I should just go along with it. Daniel seems to know this area way better than we do. He could become very useful to us.

After a couple minutes of silence I saw the village. It had a beautiful opening with flowers and color. We walked through and a woman approached us.

"Hello." She said. "My name is Katherine. What are you here for?" she asked in a sweet voice.

" We are here to recuperate from a Lin journey." Daniel said.

"We are also looking for some friends of ours who we lost along the way." I said.

"Ok. I know just the spot for you to stay."

We entered a little room. In the room there were several cots none of which were full except for one. A girl. She was facing away from us but looked very familiar. Wait. Was it her?

"Christina" I yelled.

"Uriah. Caleb." She squeaked. "You're here."

I ran over to her and gave her a hug.

"You're alive!" i said.

" Yes of course!! Have you seen Tris and Tobias? " She asked.

"No." We replied.

Daniel and Christina's eyes got big. Suddenly I realized Tris and Tobias were. They were probably in the death camp.

"There isn't much time until they are killed." Daniel said.

" We have to get them out of there." Christina said.

" They have no chance." Daniel said.

" My sister is in there. I am not giving up. She could still be alive in there. It hasn't been too long!" Caleb protested.

"Fine." Daniel said. "But we need to split up again. Two people to find them and two stay here incase they wind up here. "

"Fine." I said.

"I volunteer to go." Caleb said.

"I think Daniel should go with Caleb since he knows more about those people." I suggested.

"Ok. " We all agreed.

"We leave tomorrow morning then. Get a good nights sleep." Daniel said.

And with that we ate a good meal and are ready to get some sleep to take one whatever adventure comes to us next.