Sshhh

Tobias

"Come on." Peter said it was 4 in the morning and we were outside the gates of the camp. Tris looked awful. They really beat her bad.

"Shh" peter whispered. "You can't make a noise. " I know a place we can go to. "

We walked for a while and it started to get light out.

" we need to be even more quiet now. No one can see us. We need to be quick too." Peter said.

We traveled for what seemed like hours. We saw two people trudging toward us. We ducked out of the way so they couldn't see us.

"Is that?" peter asked.

"Yes. That's Caleb!"

We went back to where we could be seen again but we heard a noise behind us.

"Run. " Peter said.

Sure enough the men from the camper were all over. Searching for us.

"Great. " I said under my breath.

We ran and ran. We saw Caleb and that man that captured us from the other place climb up a tree. I don't think they saw us but I hope that Caleb is all right.

Once we were the noises stopped we knew we were far enough away from them. We stopped for a minute to rest.

"Tobias?" I heard from a distance. Pete peered around.

" Thank god it's only you. " Peter said.

I turned around and so did tris

"You found us!!" I said. It was Caleb and that other man.

"Thank god you guys are all right!" the man said.

"We have a lot of catching up to do." I said