We are here!!

3 days later...

Tobias

"We made it!" I exclaimed

Everyone had smiles on their faces. Except for Tris who hadn't said a word in days.

It was beautiful. The skies were so blue! Their were people everywhere that wet happy with their families and everything.

"I wish we could live here. " I thought to myself.

"This is amazing!" Caleb said.

"It truly is" the others agreed.

As we got close I noticed that everyone looked different. Heavy make up and costumes. But they were all happy and that's all that mattered to me.

What seemed to be the middle of the city was a huge beautiful building. It beautifully decorated for the summer time.

"There's the Capitol building. " I said. Everyone was in awe. It was truly the best thing we'd ever seen.

We started to walk through the streets. There were many different shops all in bright colors. Ships flew ahead of us and crazy looking cars flashed by. People walked through the streets with cheerful looks on their faces excited.

We made our way to the Capitol building. There was a beautiful entrance with lovely flower surrounding it. There were guards guarding the entrance.

"We came to speak with your king and queen. " I said.

He chuckled. "And what makes you think you are getting past here?"

"Please sir. We have some problems that we need to resolve. If you could just give us you time. We come from outside if Chicago, the capital building there. They sent us here!" I said.

"Let me check with my boss. " He said and then disappeared

"You can come with me " he said when he returned.

Thank god.

He led us up to the staircase. It was gold with engraved patterns on the steps. Everything was beautiful!

We reached the top of the steps where a woman with a gold crown stood. She had beautiful brown curly hair and was wearing a dress with a mocking jay pin on it.

"Welcome. " The queen said. "You may call me Katniss. Please come inside."

We followed her into the room. It was huge consisting of a vanity dressers and closets and a beautiful bed. in the middle of the room there was a table with many chairs around it.

"Please sit. " She beckoned

We all sat around the table.

"What may I assist you with?" She asked.

We explained the whole situation to her.

"...... And so we were wondering if we could use the potion on Tris so se remembers her life" Christina finishes.

Katniss had a grim expression on her face.

" I do not know if we have that potion in our possession." She said. "But I will ask my husband. For now you may stay in the Capitol building. My daughter, Rose will lead you to your sleeping quarters. Her daughter appeared in the entrance way. She was about 13 with beautiful blond curls wearing a lovely dress.

"Follow me. " She said.

She lead us to another hallway where there were rooms on either side.

"Girls to the left and boys to the right. " She motioned to the two rooms across from one another.

"Thank you Rose." Uriah said.

"I think we should all get some sleep. We are tired and need our energy. " I said.

"The dining room is down that hallway and to the right. Food is always being served so whenever you're hungry. Please help yourself" Rose pointed and then walked away back to where we came from.

And with that we all went to sleep ready to hear the news.