What?

Tris

I woke up again. I still don't understand what I'm doing here. I have to find out.

I stood up and started walking out of my room and down the hall.

I passed by Augustus's room, turned back and walked in.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked.

"What do you mean we are back to our lives tris" Caleb (Augustus ) said .

Why does everyone keep calling me Tris? My names Hazel.

"Who's Tris?" I asked.

Frightened Caleb called for the man named Four. He came in said hello to me calling me Tris again and asked what was wrong.

"She doesn't remember who she is. She still thinks she's Hazel." Caleb said.

" I already gave her to shots of the serum. She should remember by now." Four said.

"Is it because of her Divergence?" Caleb asked.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. What is going on here. Divergence serum? Tris? What are you talking about?" I said. " I know who Augustus is. But I don't know who you are." I said to Four.

" I am your boyfriend. You had cancer so we sent you somewhere to get help and you did get help so we brought you and your brother Caleb back." Four said.

"I still don't understand." I said

"Maybe one more shot would work." Four says as he starts to stab me with the serum and then I black out again.

Tobias

She woke up again. It didn't work. I already tried three times and I can't do anymore. Who else would know? Maybe if we leave here and try to go somewhere else where there is better memory potion it will work.

I told Caleb what I was thinking. He suggested a place he had read about that was called Panen. Split up into 12 districts. Maybe we could go there. He heard they could have the right medicine. It would be dangerous but it could work..