Dead

Caleb

I don't want to live anymore. There is nothing to look forward to. No. I can't think that.

I didn't know where I would run to and finally made the decision to find Peter. I knew no one would follow me. They were Triss side. Not mine. Maybe Peter would be on my side. Just a few months ago I would never want to talk to Peter but now it sounds better than talking to Tris, Tobias, or Uriah.

Finally I reached the end of the forest and ran back toward the castle. I didn't have it go too far because Peter was standing right outside if the forest. He had a backpack on his shoulder and in his hand waiting for something.

" ready?" He asked.

" yes. " I replied.

I knew what he meant. He was asking if I was ready to leave because he knew that as soon as Tris woke up I would leave. He was prepared for me and that showed me a lot about his character.

We started walking out if the city. We knew we could both die but it was understood that we would fight for each other until the end because neither of us had a family or friends. No. We had each other.

****************************************

Super super short chapter. I know. More coming soon! If you have any suggestions for the ending tell me!!