Another obstacle

Tris

I was walking and following the strangers ahead of me.. then someone dragged me and I screamed!!!

"Let me go!!"

I think Tobias heard me and a second later he was captured too! everything blacked out after that

I woke up in a dark room. A cave I think. I was on some form of cot. I looked to my right. No one. To my left there was Tobias. Christina Uriah and Caleb got out.

I began to sit up. There was no one else in the corridor. I stood up and walked over to him trying to wake him up. With a sudden jolt he woke up

"We have to get out of here!" I said

"It's too late" he replied.

"It's never too late! Remember what Christina said. We can get separated again!!"

He stood up and we searched for an exit. No luck.

"Look up." Tobias said after a few minutes.

"Is that our best option?" I asked

"It's the only option." He replied.

Above us was a big opening. We would have to climb up and out of it before anyone came to check on us.

Luckily the rocks looked pretty easy to climb. But we needed to be quick.

As we started to climb I became more and more tired. When would we get to the top? It seemed like we weren't getting any closer as we climbed up higher and higher.

"Almost there." Tobias struggled.

"I can't do this much longer." I replied.

"We have to. I know you don't remember me but the girl I knew wouldn't stop. She was strong and would always be there for her friends." He said. "Can you do that? Can you be that strong person?"

"Yes. " I struggled. I could do this. I could. I fought through cancer. I survived. I could do this. We got to the top and Tobias reached for my hand. I took it and we made it. We were back. Now we needed to find Christina and Uriah.