Together again

Caleb

As we walked back to the camp we got caught up on what happened.

Tobias explained what happened at the death camp and we explained our crazy adventure to them.

"Thank you. " Tobias said to Daniel.

"You're welcome. I'm on your side don't worry. I'm not going back there again. " Daniel said.

" Same with me. " Peter said. "I was hoping I could travel with you guys.... I wouldn't do any harm I promise."

Everyone went silent. Tobias looked at all of us and nodded his head. " Yes. You can come with us. "

"How far away is Panem from here?" I asked.

"About a four day journey. " Daniel said. "We should get out rest at the camp and then pack everything up and start tomorrow afternoon. " He suggested.

" Sounds good." we all agreed.

We finally got to the camp and met up with Christina and Uriah who were so excited to see Tris and Tobias alive. We told them about our plan and went to sleep prepared to leave tomorrow and encounter whatever was ahead of us.

We were doing this for Tris. We all cared about her too much to just let her forgot about us. Yet I still was weary of her getting her memories back. She remember me as a traitor and hate me not as some boy that she called her friend, Augustus Waters. Tears started to trickle down my cheek. I loved her. She's my sister. Maybe she would forgive me. I guess I would find out soon. I couldn't fall asleep. There was no use. Eventually I just cried myself to sleep showing my stiff side the weak boy that I truly am.

**************************

Haven't updated in awhile. Sorry!! Comment what you think!!