10.

This is just a fun chapter to fill in a bit of the gaps.

It had been a few days and everything was going great. Alicia and I had officially moved into our new house, we had gotten our stuff shipped out of England and into forks. I had never seen Alicia so happy before and it didn't just make me happy, the whole family were happy for Esme as well.

Jasper, Alice, Rose, Emmett, Edward, Alicia and I were sitting on the couches playing truth or dare.

"Elizabeth- through or dare?" Emmett asked me. I thought about it.

"Truth." I said. I heard him mutter 'boring' under his breath.

"Out of all the boys in this room, which is the better looking?" He asked. I laughed.

"Jasper." I said. He gave me a side hug, while Edward and Emmett looked hurt. I looked around.

"Alice truth or dare?" I asked her. She chose dare. I smirked, evilly.

"I dare you to let Emmett do your make up for a whole week." She looked at me. I told her she had to and she grumpily agreed.

"Alicia truth or dare." Alice asked. She chose dare.

"I dare you to spend a whole day wearing a dress." Alice had a smug look on her face. Oh no. Alicia had a thing about hating dresses. She glared playfully at Alice and we kept playing for another half hour, until Esme called us into the kitchen for dinner. Alicia and I were joined by Renesme and Jacob, as we were the only ones that could eat.

"And so Elizabeth falls over, after trying to shoot our dinner and it got away." Alicia and everyone else laughed. She was telling the story of when my sarcasm stopped us from eating that night.

"Well it's not as bad at that time when you were crying after a hunt because the vampire broke your phone." I laughed. Esme couldn't control her laughter. Alicia lightly punched my arm.

"It was sad!" Alicia exclaimed.

-

I sat next to Carlisle reading a book while everyone was doing their own thing. Alicia walked into the room and grabbed her coat and mine.

"Alright, Eli, we are off." She held out my coat for me and I whined as I took it. Emmett picked me up and gave me a bone-crushing bear hug.

"Hey- you'll be back tomorrow." Alice smiled, patting my shoulder.

"Emmett put me down." I breathed. He laughed.

"No, you're not leaving." He cried dramatically. I rolled my eyes, and Carlisle stood up and grabbed me off Emmett. I thanked him, and he put me down, giving me a small hug. We left shortly afterwards, after saying our goodbyes.