11.

I sat in my room, reordering my cd collection, when there was a knock on my door. Alicia opened it and stood there, with a sad smile on her face. I was confused.

"Who's died?" I asked. She shook her head, pulling me up off the ground and into the living room. There sat Alice and Rosalie.

"So no ones dead or dying... What are you doing here, may I ask without sounding rude?" I sat down next to Rose. She whispered that she was sorry. Alice's face was beaming with joy.

"Rose, Alicia, you and I are going shopping!" She squealed with excitement. I shook my head standing up.

"No thanks." I smiled, before trying to go into my room, but Alicia blocked my way.

"Nope, sorry kiddo. If I have to go then you do as well." I groaned, as we all excited the house a few minutes later, and drove to Port Angeles. For the whole ride, I blocked everyone out by putting on my headphones and listening to my music. Alice drove at an insane speed, while she talked to Alicia who was in the passengers seat. Rosalie sat next to me, talking with the others and I looked out the window. My phone buzzed and I looked down.

Tessa: Where are you? School started an hour ago!!   Tessa was my best friend back home in England. My eyes widened, as I yanked off my headphones. Rose turned her attention to me, as did Alicia and Alice looked in the revision mirror.

"What's wrong?" Alicia asked.

"School." I breathed. Alicia closed her eyes and sighed.

"Crap, I forgot about that. Lemme guess- Tessa?" She asked slightly annoyed.

"Hey, she's my friend." I defended. Alicia rolled her eyes.

"Hey, she's also smoking weed and ditching school." I sat back and sent a quick text back saying that I was sick and I'd probably be away for a few more days. School holidays had just ended and I was sad that I spent most of it on working the Cullen case.

"Your friend does drugs?" Alice asked. I nodded my head.

"She doesn't make me do anything- I swear." I reassured everyone.

--

It was 4 o'clock and we had just finished shopping. It wasn't too bad, Alicia was made to go with Alicia and Rose came with me. She didn't pressure me into getting anything I didn't want to get. I got a few shirts, jeans, two new pairs of shoes and some more books and CDs. Rose insisted I get either a dress or a skirt- Alice's orders, so to make her happy, I got a light blue dress that had a white collar and I also got a light green skirt and a black skirt. Alice was happy with my purchases, but she had a surprise for me.

"Heels? Alice I'm fourteen, not a supermodel." I dead panned. She held up the black heels in her hands and frowned.

"Their only two inches, so really their not even heels. Think of them as tall boots." She said. I still shook my head. She smirked.

"Take them, and I'll throw in a Falling in reverse CD and a first edition X-files comic. Limited edition." Damn this girl knew how to bargain.

"Deal." I smiled, as she handed me the items. Alice smiled smugly as we got into the car and Alicia handed me something.

"Here ya go kid, just a little early birthday present. Don't spend it all in one go." I took the card in my hand and realised it was a 50 dollar iTunes gift card. I thanked her and slid it into my pocket.

"Wait- when's your birthday?!" Alice turned around to me.

"Damnit Alicia." She just snickered.

"3rd of October." I sighed. Alice gasped.

"That's in two days. Oh we can do-"

"If you say go shopping I will gladly jump out a window." I interrupted her. She started driving and Rose smiled at me.

"She'll just catch you and make you do two times the amount of shopping." Rose stated and Alice nodded. I smiled, as we drove back to forks.