Chapter 4

I set my things down at the foot of my desk and then went outside my dorm. Jumin was patiently waiting for me as he was leaning against the wall tapping away on his phone. Once I had locked the dorm room, that stupid prick put away his phone and looked up at me.

"So, are we ready?" he asked me as he moved one of his black hairs out of the way of his sight.

"Yeah . . ." I mumbled as I glared to the side. I wish we WEREN'T. Ugh, this was going to be the worst day of my entire fucking life ever.

"Okay, let me just put my purchases in my dorm before we head out. Is that alright with you, Hyun?" Jumin asked me.

I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying so I just replied with, "Mmhmm, whatever . . ."

~

When we arrived at his dorm, it was huge. Well, I guess it just seemed big because he didn't have a dorm-mate, but still. In the middle of the room, there was his bed. It had black covers and bed sheets, a blue pillow, and a white pillow that had the resemblance of . . . of a . . . CAT. Of all the creatures in the animal kingdom, he has a CAT pillow. I feel like he was a low-key furry or something, but I wasn't going to mention it. Nope.

On the right side of the room, it looked like his work station since there was a desk, his bag, and papers over there. There also seemed to be a printer beside it. On the opposite side of the room, there was a bookshelf that was filled with binders and books galore. Beside that was his closet.

"Wow . . ." I mumbled under my breath.

"Heh, are you taking a liking to my dorm, Hyun?" Jumin asked me as he chuckled.

"N-no! I was just . . . looking at your bookshelf, is all . . ." I lied as I cocked my head towards the printer.

"Ha-ha, well, there are a bunch of history books in there. Maybe you could learn something from one of them." smiled Jumin warmly.

WHAT THE HELL!! IS HE TRYING TO ROAST ME OR SOMETHING?! I GET IT THAT MY HISTORY GRADES AREN'T THE BEST, BUT SERIOUSLY??!! I am going to slaughter that man one day. "Y-yeah, whatever . . ."

Jumin set his grocery bags down and then we went outside. He locked his dorm and we started to walk outside of the campus. Jumin and I were just walking and talking causally for a bit.

"So Hyun, how are you today?" he asked me.

"Fine . . ." I didn't want to talk to him, but I didn't want to be rude either . . . "You?"

"I'm doing great! And I think it may turn out better because you're here with me today." smiled Jumin as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"C-cause of me? Why?"

"Well, we can get to know each other better and know our common interests, what we like, dislike . . . Those kinds of things. Don't you think that it would be less frightening if we know each other and not just become total strangers?" the black haired man asked me.

"How old are you?" I asked bluntly.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, how old are you?"

"Twenty-seven . . . Why do you ask?"

"Like you said, we can get to know each other better . . . right?"

Black haired Tutor [Zumin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें