Chpater 14

"J-Jumin . . ." I stammered as I held up my exam sheets.

Jumin turned around to look at me as he stopped scrolling through his phone. "What is it, Hyun?"

"I . . ." I dropped to the ground as tears began dropping onto the paper.

"Hyun! Wait, are those your . . ."

I nodded slowly as I looked at him.

Jumin took the papers out of my hands to find a big, fat, A- on my exam!

. . .

Not even 2 seconds had passed and Jumin hugged me tightly enough for me to suffocate.

"YOU PASSED! YOU PASSED! YOU REALLY, REALLY PASSED! HYUN, YOU DID IT! I . . ." exclaimed Jumin as he started to tear up as well, "I love you."

I looked at Jumin wide eyed. That's actually the first time that Jumin said those 3 magical words to me. . . . In real life probably anyway.

Jumin releases me from his grip and lightly kisses me on the lips. They felt so heartfelt and full of pureness . . . a chaste kiss it what it was.

~

3 weeks later

Jumin and I eventually finished packing up to leave SKY University. All that was left in our dorms were the normal essentials. Ie: the bed, closet, printer(s), desk, nightstands, etc.

Saeran had already packed up a week before and had already started moving into his apartment with Yoosung. Those two have become so close . . . I ship them. Winkity wonk.

Anyway, so Jumin and I recieved our degrees earlier that day and of course, Mr. Han (the Chairman) showed up. On the other hand . . . my family didn't. I actually decided to come to college with the money I had saved up from multiple part-time jobs, and eventually made it here. My mom and dad wouldn't EVER come to anything involving me. Well, I never really liked them anyway . . . those sons of bitches.

Jumin and I decided that we were gonna move in with each other. We eventually started dating about a week or two after we graduated college, and let me tell you: quiet nights just cuddling with Jumin is the best!

1 year later

"Hey Jumin!" I said as I called for my boyfriend.

"Yes, what is it, honey?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to say, I love you." I smiled back at him.

Jumin rolled his eyes. "Love you too, Hyun,"

"And Jumin?"

"Hm?"

"Thanks for being my tutor."

"Well, thank you for failing History in college~" chuckled the black haired man.

"JUMIN! SHUT UP!" I yelled out of embarrassment as my voice cracked a bit.

We pull each other in for a kiss and then chuckled afterwards.

(A/n: And WE'RE DONE! WHOOP! I honestly really enjoyed writing this story! It was so much fun, and the comments I recieved from some of you guys were down right hilarious 😂 Thank you for reading Black Haired Tutor and I hope you have a lovely rest of the day/night. Goodbye! 😝