Chapter 11

"U-um . . . J-J-Jumin?" I asked in a terrified tone.

Jumin was standing in front of me and Sae, and he was . . . holding something that was wrapped around a piece of cloth?

"Um, Jumin, what is that exactly?" I asked him.

"It's your lunch, what else?" was his answer.

"My lunch? Uh . . . What."

Jumin set aside my lunch tray and set the wrapped container in front of me instead. He then sat down across from us while wearing a big warm smile.

"Well, open it." ordered Jumin as he smiled at me.

"Uh, okay . . ."

I untied the ribbon and inside revealed a . . .

"Bento box?"

"Yes, do you like it, Hyun?" Jumin asked me, his smile widening.

"Um, why did you make me a bento?"

"You know when you said you would like to have homemade lunches everyday . . ." said Jumin as he shyly scratched the nape of his neck.

OH MY LORD. Jumin spent all that time over the weekend just to make me a bento?! I . . . THIS. MAN. IS. TOO- ILOVEHIM.

"Thank you, Jumin . . . But, I already have a lunch from the cafeteria . . ." I said as I pointed at my blue lunch tray.

"We can trade for today; you can eat the bento while I eat the cafeteria food." explained the coal eyed man as he reached for the lunch tray that was beside me.

"Okay . . ."

When I opened up the bento, it had an egg in one corner, kimchi in another, some rice and pork cutlet in the bottom left half, and a few assorted types of vegetables in the bottom right half.

"Wow, Jumin, thanks . . . Heh," I chuckled as I picked up my chopsticks.

"Why does it look like you just threw a bunch of random shit together?" commented Saeran bluntly as he looked over my shoulder.

I roughly elbowed Sae in the stomach to tell him to 'knock-it-off'. I gave him the death stare as well. Jumin, on the other hand, was hanging his head down low.

"Um, Jumin, are you alright? Saeran didn't mean it, right Mr. Choi?" I said as I eyed the red head with devil eyes.

"Mm-hmm . . ." squeaked the frightened college student.

"No, it's okay . . . I know it's crap . . . I spent all week in the library researching about bento boxes and lunches . . . but I suppose that wasn't enough studying . . . I SHALL TRY ONCE MORE!" exclaimed Jumin with a proud voice.

The two of us just stared at each other, and then at Jumin with wide eyes. While Saeran was still staring at Jumin, my facial expression turned into a sincere smile. I was happy he was learning something new; and it wasn't just me.