KPOP ONESHOT IMAGINES

Date started: 06-30-17

--

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hello, welcome to Kpop Oneshot Imagines. Where I write my imaginations about various K-Pop artists.

You can also request an imagine for any K-Drama actor/actress because why not? I do love K-Drama so yey!

Just one thing, I'd like to apologize for any future mistakes/errors and typos. I don't promise you the best imagines but I do my best for every imagines I write.

Before starting, I'll tell you some reminders which I need you to READ.

R E M I N D E R S

➺ I don't write SMUTS.

➺ English isn't my first language so some parts of the imagine is grammatically wrong.

  I accept requests through private message only.

➺ Vote and Comment. This lets me know if you did enjoy the imagine.

➺ I do imagines written in epistolary style.

➺ First request, first imagine. (XD) That means if someone has requested before you could, his/her imagine would come out first.

➺ Be PATIENT. I'm not Flash, okay? Your request my take up to 1-2 week/s because I sometimes suffer a writer's block or it maybe because of my schedule.

➺ Feel free to request another one or a redo in case you didn't like the imagine.

➺ Incomplete request form won't be accepted. Anyways, here are the different kinds of form:

R E Q U E S T  F O R M A T #1
For K-Pop artists

Group Name:
Member:
Plot:
Name: (the name you want to be used in the imagine. You can leave it blank, meaning I can use 'Y/N')
Narration: (First person, Third person)

R E Q U E S T  F O R M A T #2
For K-Drama Actress/Actor

K-Drama title he/she is in:
Name: (his/her name)
Plot:
Name: (your name)
Narration:

R E Q U E S T  F O R M A T #3
Epistolary Style (for K-Pop Idols & K-Dramas Actors/Actresses)

Group name/K-Drama he or she is in:
Member/K-Drama actor's or actress' name:
Name: (The name you want to be used in the conversation, leave it blank if I can use 'Y/N')
What is the text message all about?: (for example: They were talking about this and that stuffs, they messaged each other if they wanna break up, etc.)
Others: (Something you want to add, state that here.)

P A Y M E N T S

Yes, there are payments. What are those? (The following payments are really simple and basically optional. It's still up to you if you want to follow these.)

➺ Vomment. Seriously, this is optional. It's up to you to vote and comment but of course, it's also a way of saying 'thank you' in my point of view.

➺ Say 'thank you'. Guys, this is just a very little favor and by saying that word, I'm already happy. Because atleast, you appreciated my effort. This is optional too and I don't really care if you don't follow this.

So anyways, that's all I want to say at this book's introduction. I hope you'll have fun reading this! If you do have a question, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Thank you :)

October_Bunny