04 | SF9

04 | SF9
Publish date: 06-30-17
Note: Lol, this is an imagine of SF9, my lovely dorks XD. This was posted in my story "Daddy Chani" but I decided to post this too here since it's an imagine too. Ah, hope you like.

Annyeong Fantasys! ^^ (is it fantasys or fantasies? I'm referring to the fandom name)

--

"PARTY TIME!!!" Jaeyoon said, holding a pack of chips on his right hand and a bottle of soda in the other one.

"Yah! Shut up! You're at my house so my rules," Youngbin said. Jaeyoon stuck out his tongue to him causing Youngbin to hit Jaeyoon with a rolled-up magazine.

"Aw hyung, apa!" Jaeyoon acted as if he was really hurt. Youngbin just rolled his eyes at him. (Apa = it hurts)

"Eew, what are you two doing?" Inseong came while munching a food on his mouth. He then sat on the couch. Jaeyoon joined him.

"Ow babe, don't be jealous. We're doing nothing," Jaeyoon smiled to Inseong and caressed his cheeks.

"What the heck? Fuck off!" Inseong said and pulled away from Jaeyoon's hug.

Youngbin just watch the two of them while laughing, and then he went to the kitchen seeing Zuho cooking.

"Hey Zuho, what are you cooking?" Youngbin asked, inspecting the food. He grabs every ingredients and smell it like an inspector but Zuho slaps his hands.

"Ugh, you're such a disturbance." Zuho said, trying to focus on what he is cooking. Youngbin laughed and put down all the ingredients he's been smelling.

"All right, all right, just tell me what you're cooking and I'll not disturb you anymore," Youngbin said while laughing.

Zuho didn't mutter a word causing Youngbin to say again what he said a while ago in case Zuho didn't hear it.

"I said tell me what you're cooking."

"Yeah I heard it pretty loud and clear. I'm cooking porridge so just go away will you?"
Zuho said. Youngbin smiled and went away because he knows Zuho's already pissed off and he might do something which can annoy Youngbin.

When Zuho was done cooking, he left it on the table, causing Chani to come out from his room.

"Omg hyung, is this chicken? Omo. It must be chicken I smelled!" He said and went at the table to look at the food.

His lips slowly transformed from a happy smile to an annoyed one. He furrows his eyebrows. Zuho looked at him, questionly.

"Ugh! Why isn't there any chicken in this goddamn Youngbin the old grandpa's house?!" Chani retorded.

Zuho stared at him, saying "Shut up, he might hear you. You'll be kicked out from this house."

"Well I don't care anyways." Chani said. Zuho shrugged his shoulders as he started eating the porridge. Later on, Chani joined him.

Getting back to the living room, there goes Dawon watching Bruce Lee movies. Bruce Lee broke the wood using his bare feet on the movie so Dawon was completely amazed.

Taeyang and Hwiyoung comes up on the scene, Taeyang sitting beside Dawon and Hwiyoung sitting on the couch.

"Ahihi get off hyung, I'm ticklish." The three of them were so disgusted when they saw Jaeyoon and Inseong tickling each other.

Afterwards, Dawon laughed hardly. "WTF, ARE YOU TWO GAYS? WHY DON'T YOU START DATING EACH OTHER?" Dawon said, laughing off his lungs out like it's been 10 years since he last laughed.