22 | EXO - Kai (Requested)

Publish date: 11-12-17
Requested by: joaneverth
Note: Before starting, I made a part "Announcements Chapter" where I post announcements so please check it daily! I also deleted the "note #1 etc." parts and in that announcements chap, i'll place the new covers, games, etc. I pasted all of my announcements there hehe. Also, we have new book cover! (U can check it out on chapter 00)

So here's your request which took a week for me to create (and I'm sorry for that omg asdfghjkl) but still, I hope you'd enjoy! Thank you for requesting!

Happy reading EXO-Ls ;)

--

"Breaking news. Kai of the K-Pop group EXO was rumored being married to an anonymous girl who's been spotted with him on the market. Is it true or is it just a rumor?"

Sighing, Kai pressed the off button and returned the remote control in its place. He ruffled his hair frustratedly. "Why do they care so much about that?"

He walked on his own room and got his phone on his hand, composing a text for Everth, his fiancé whom he likes for a long time but he's got no confidence to tell her the truth.

"Hey. Did you hear the news? We were caught. Wow, see what media could do to us nowadays," Everth said on the other line. Come to think of it, Everth and Kai would not decline the marriage because why not, they're friends. And they're both only child of their parents and it's in their tradition.

And Kai agreed to it because he likes Everth. Everth likes him too, but they're just too afraid of rejection.

"Relax, you're anonymous. And it's just a rumor, they said. We'll announce it in the right time. Alright?" Kai reassured her with a soft voice in which Everth smiled about.

"Alright.. I'm going there tonight. What do you like?" Everth asked. Kai just ruffled his hair and bit his lips. "You." He murmured.

Everth was shocked but managed to reply. "Haha.. What?"

Kai's eyes widened at his sudden confession and immediately got up. "No! I-I don't... Ahm... What I want is.. Ah... Samgyeopsal and ramyeon. Yeah.. That's it." Kai's heart was pounding like crazy and he is a bit alarmed.

"Okay. See you later!" Everth said with a cheery voice and after that, the line went off.

"That was so close..." Sighed Kai who's now going to the kitchen to get some cold drink to calm himself.

When the clock stroke 6, there was a doorbell and there was Kai, hurriedly come to his condominium's door and opened it. "Oh, you're here!" Kai said, welcoming Everth who's busy looking at the vase near the doorway.

"Wow, I didn't know you have this. Where is it from?" Said Everth. Kai immediately lend a hand to help her in the bags she's carrying and it's obvious that inside it is the food Kai asked.

"It was from Yuna.."

Everth's forehead furrowed but she just nodded. When they entered the living room, they placed the foods on the coffee table but suddenly...

"Jamkkaman." Everth said and stood up, holding her phone near her ear by her hand. "Excuse me." (Jamkkaman - Just a minute/ hold up)