28 | Astro - Moonbin (Requested)

Publish date: 1-21-18
Requested by: jihoonniie
Note: OMG OMG OMG HAPPY 3K READS!! HERE IS YOUR REQUEST and  oh btw feel free to request a redo bcos i think i did something wrong idk dajsjdkska but ENJOY!!

annyeong arohas~ ;)

--

"Why do I even like you?" Muttered Raquel, who's currently sulking in the girl's bathroom. She was just bullied again by her classmate, Moonbin, whom she really likes for a long time. But it looks like he has nothing to do but make fun of her, not knowing she has feelings for him despite his attitude.

"Just, what the heck Moonbin. Look at what you just did," she said while looking at her torned paper where she was drawing her favorite character. Annoyed, she rolled her eyes and threw it in the near trash can.

"Let's see if you can say no with what I'll do." She murmured, letting out an evil smile. While heading to their classroom, she was nervous as hell thinking of her revenge. Her plan was to make Moonbin embarrassed by telling him she loves him in of course, a playful way.

"Ya Moonbin-ah!" She shouted. He was in their classroom, alone. Raquel pulled off a sweet smile while walking towards Moonbin, who was reading a book while sitting on the armchair. His eyes widened but still managed to smirk after.

"What are you doing here, you ugly?" Moonbin laughed. Raquel stopped for a moment for what she have heard, but she erased it on her mind.

"I would like to tell you something, oppa..." Raquel said in a cute, small voice. She winked at him playfully, waiting for his reaction. But Moonbin was emotionless. He was glaring at her, who's standing next to him.

"You were..." He said, more like whispering. His mouth was ajar. Raquel waited for his answer, slightly hoping that he somewhat enjoyed it.

"...ugly." And laughed immediately. Raquel frowned at this, and slowly put her head down. Feeling the pain in her heart because of Moonbin's slightly offending words, she feels like tearing up.

"Is that so? Okay.. I'll see you late then. Goodbye." Raquel hurriedly went near the door to open it, but unluckily—it was locked.

"What..." She whispered.

Moonbin was bit alarmed when he saw Raquel's eyes watering, and so he held her arm and made her look at him.

"Hey... Are you crying?" He said worriedly. Come to think of it, Moonbin is Raquel's number one bully. But, how come he'd be so worried about her situation? Or why does he care about her?

Raquel did not move but her head is still down, feeling her tears as it continuously ran down her cheeks. Right, it was such a dumb move for someone you like. And what did she get? A heartbreak. Even though it's a small matter, his "you're ugly" breaks her heart the most, thinking that in Moonbin's eyes, she's not beautiful and doesn't even have a chance.

"Raquel.. Are you crying? Please answer me." Moonbin said worriedly. Stop, Moonbin! Why are you doing this? Why are you letting yourself worry at her? She's just crying! There's nothing serious! He thought.

Still, she did not replied nor move. But there was a loud sob escaped from her which confirmed that she was really crying. After it, she immediately put her hands on her mouth to stop the crying. And it was a good thing she's turning her back at Moonbin.

Moonbin was startled, as he doesn't know how to make someone calm. His heart was pounding very hard, and is thinking twice to tell her 'something'.

"Raquel.. I'm so sorry. I don't actually mean it..." Said Moonbin, while making Raquel face him. She wiped her tears, and faced Moonbin.

"Sorry for what?! You know what, Moonbin. I'll say this once, and I won't ever repeat it again. I like you. Yes, that's true. I like you, you dumb! Now, don't be sorry because it makes me---" Raquel's words were cut when suddenly, Moonbin pull her into a hug.

"Holy.. Don't you know I like you too?" Moonbin said, pulling away from the hug. Raquel's crying had stopped, but then she was confused. "What?... How?..."

He held her shoulders, and stared right into her eyes. "I really really like you. I'm so sorry for being a coward, for bullying you everyday. That's because I'm afraid to confess my feelings because you might reject me, and I do not want that to happen. I often annoy you because jeez, I freakin' want your attention. I want to see your annoyed and happy face all the time and—" he stopped when Raquel placed her index finger on his lips.

"Shh, it doesn't matter to me anymore right now, Moonbin." and gave him a cute, meaningful smile.

"Raquel..."

"Yeah?"

"What are you trying to imply on your smile?" Moonbin said and was trying to understand what Raquel wants to say.

Raquel tiptoed as she leaned forward to kiss Moonbin on his lips, and laughed softly when Moonbin closed his eyes.

"Chase me, Moonbin-ah~" She half sang and then suddenly ran outside quickly, not wanting Moonbin to catch her.

Moonbin laughed, and also ran outside as he saw Raquel running on the hallway. "Wait for me, Raquel!"

He said as he continued taking his pace, with a smile on his face.

--