08 | NCT - Jaehyun

08 | NCT - Jaehyun
Publish date: 07-16-17
Note: A Jaehyun imagine everyone :D. More on fluff again hehe. Btw Jaehyun looks so cute in the pic right? Imma strangle you if you say no. Lol sorry XD

His name reminds me of Jaeyoon of SF9 lol why. im too obsessed with them, seriously.

The next imagine would be out tomorrow, be ready ARMYS, V stans! It's a requested imagine btw.

Anyways, I want to greet NCTzen out there!! (Ohmygosh, their fandom name is so cute!! <3)

--

09:13 AM
Y/N: Yah Jae, when will you come back? I'm hungry. :((

09:30 AM
Jaehyun: Uhm, sorry jagi. I have to practice our choreo and promise, I'll be back soon. Do you want something?

09:31 AM
Y/N: Yeah ofc oppa, could you please buy me some ramen?? I'm craving for it. Pleaseeeeeee??

09:35 AM
Jaehyun: Noted! Anything for you <3

09:37 AM
Y/N: Yayyy! Thank you so muuuuch! Keep safe, ok?

09:38 AM
Jaehyun: Okay ok jagi, I'll be going now. I promise I'll be back soon. I love you!

Y/N: Ne, arraseo. I love you too!

You turned off your phone while smiling. You came back to watching again while waiting for your boyfriend, Jaehyun, who is currently practicing in their studio.

Jaehyun was pretty busy and it makes you happy especially when he visits you in your shared apartment where he sleeps often just to be with you despite his busy schedule.

Well, you can't do something because it's really the life of an idol.

While waiting for Jaehyun, you didn't realize you're sleepy already. Your eyes were tired, so you turned off the television first and then went again on the couch to get some nap.

--

"Y/N, wake up.. I'm already here." You opened your eyes slowly as you felt someone tapping you cheeks lightly, turns out, it's your boyfriend.

"Oh my God! I missed you!" You squealed and hugged him immediately. He chuckled softly, being happy that you're finally with him.

"I missed you too, so how's your day?" Jaehyung said, pulling away to trace his fingers on your face gently. He does this always to show you that he missed you.

You smiled and looked at his eyes. "It's now fine because you're here." You chuckled as you felt him hit your hands very lightly.

"Aye, you're so cheesy, huh Y/N?" He pokes your cheeks lightly. "Where's my ramen?" You pouted.

His mouth formed and 'O' shape and gasps loudly. "Oh my gosh Y/N! I forgot about your ramen! What should I do?"

You pouted when you heard this but smiles anyways. "It's okay." You told him, hiding your face because of disappointment.

He cups your face and laughed. "I was joking! Of course I wouldn't forget my Y/N's Ramen."

You chuckled as both of you started eating the ramen. After that, you decided to go out for a walk.

"How's your day?" You asked. His fingers and yours are intertwined with each other and you're both swaying your hands.

He huffed. "It was really tiring actually. We had a lot of works to get done, and I'm currently practicing our new choreography. I must say.. Well.. It's the life of an idol, right?" He says a little bit tired. You 'aww' at him.

"You can do it Jaehyun, I believe in you." You gave him a geniune smile and he replied to your smile too.

You felt a liquid in your cheeks and you realized, it's raining already. "Jaehyun, run!" You yelled at him as the both of your started running.

You saw a waiting area and you both went there to seek for some cover since you're soaking wet and Jaehyung too.

"Aw it's really a good day huh," Jaehyun whined. You laughed at this.

The rain became stronger and heavier making you both shiver in coldness. "Hey Y/N." Jaehyun called. You looked at him and you were surprised seeing him topless.

"What the heck Jaehyun?!" You immediately turned your gaze into the floor to avoid the wonderful view infront of you.

"You're shivering. Just hug me, Y/N. Body heat," you looked at him, seeing him smirking and his arms opened wide.

You fought the urge to hug him as you bit your lips too hard but you ended up standing and hugging him.

He wrapped his hands on your waist and you felt comfortable at this. His body gave you warmth but you're also blushing because you can feel his goddamn abs. (A/N: asdfghkl.)

"Stop murming something Y/N, I know I'm hot." You glared at him but he just stucked out his tongue at you and laughed.

"The rain has stopped. Should we go home now?" You asked, pulling away. You avoid looking at him to prevent looking at his stomach because it's really distracting!

"I guess so." He immediately put his shirt on as you ran to your apartment.

--

"Achoo!" You sniffed. Jaehyun is standing infront of you, holding a tissue. You accepted it and got some.

"If I only knew you'll catch a cold, I shouldn't have taken you out for a walk." He said, hugging you from behind. You both sat in your couch but he's still hugging you.

"It's unfair. Why didn't you catch a cold?" You asked while glaring at him. "Because I'll be the one to take care of you that's why I'm not sick." He said. He put his hands on your head and ruffled your hair.

"Aishh so cheesy huh," you both laughed at this. Few minutes later, you felt your eyelids getting heavy. You leaned your head on Jaehyun's shoulder before hearing a faint voice saying, "Sleep tight Y/N. I love you."

Once you're asleep, he covered your body with blankets to make you warm and joins you afterwards.

He snuggles into you and kissed your forehead before drifting off to sleep too.

--