11 | EXO - Suho (Requested)

11 | Exo - Suho (Requested)
Publish date: 07-23-17
Requested by: AshleyZerahByun
Note: I'm sorry for not making this fast. I was doing something important and I hope you'd understand. Sorry if this is just short. And also, sorry for the make-up part hehe I know nothing 'bout that XD. Thank you for requesting! <3

(You may skip this, there's nothing really important at the next notes.)

Do you guys remember the day I told you I was auditioning in a Broadcasting Auditon? WELL 🙄I AM SO SPEECHLESS!! I WAS ACCEPTED AT THE SECOND SCREENING AND I WAS LIKE OHMYGOSHHHH THANK U!!

The second screening was done on Jul. 21 and thank God there's a friend of mine there because I swear I won't be joining that ever again if I'm alone 😭

I still can't believe it. I'm so flattered wth? I have a friend there but she's in English Catergory and I was in Tagalog Category (Tagalog is my language in case u dont know me hehe xD). And she said that when I was performing, she heard her groupmates saying "Woah she got a nice voice like a reporter. I guess she's just nervous that's why she's a bit stuttering."

I don't know but .. I was happy .. I'm really a shy person and people like me would easily appreciate those words💞. And I'll be back there on Tuesday or Wednesday? Im not sure hehe.

Tbh, I'm not really into broadcasting but I think I'm starting to like this one. TT^TT

Yeah lol, sorry for the long message xD. You may now read.

YEHEYY EXO-LS WHERE ARE YOU GUYSS? (I almost died at their comeback lyk wth 🙄 KO KO BOP IS LIFE)

--

"It's done already. There! You look amazing,"   You said to a girl, who is a trainee in the entertainment you work for, SM Ent.

"Aw thanks Allyn-eonni! You're really an awesome make-up artist!"

She laughed as she stares at the mirror unbelievably. "Woah, I never knew you're so good."

"Thanks, goodluck on your photoshoot!"

You chuckled at her. She waver her hands at you. She's preparing for a photoshoot for her group's debut and as a make-up artist, you feel contented when you see them happy with their outfits and looks.

As you were done fixing your make-up tools, someone tapped your shoulder lightly. "Yes?" You looked at a guy, which turns out to be EXO's make-up artist.

"Uhm sorry but can I ask you a favor?" He asked. You smiled brighly at him and replied.

"Yeah of course, what is it?"

"Can you please do the make-up for EXO? I have something urgent to do and you're the only person I trust. Is it okay for you?"

You can't help but agree to him. He clapped his hands because of amusement as you tried not to laugh at his childish action.

Laughing, you made your way to EXO's practice room since their make-up artist told you that they are there.

You felt your heart beat as soon as you see Suho, your long-time crush. You tried to flash your best smile.

"Okay guys! Your make-up artist, Mr. Lee will be doing something very important so I'll be in charge of his works today. Is that okay with you?"