01 | Astro - Eunwoo

01 | Astro - Eunwoo
Publish date: 06-30-17
Note: My opinion, this imagine really lacks narration. 😂 Lol I hope you like this one.

Annyeong arohas!

----

You exaggeratedly sipped the cup of coffee you're holding. You got your phone and typed a text for your boyfriend, Eunwoo.

"Ya pabo-ya! Where are you?! Didn't you know you're already late?! The first screening of my fave movie is already done!" You texted.

Eunwoo promise that he'd pick you up at your house but since you knew he wouldn't do it, you immediately went to the cinema to watch a movie in which Eunwoo & you would be watching its first screening.

But since Eunwoo didn't come, you're already late and whining because you didn't get the chance to watch it.

"Y/N!" You heard Eunwoo scream. He came to you while panting, his sweats pouring on his forehead.

"Where did you go?" You said, trying not to be angry.

"Ah. I'm sorry, I met up with Chae Hee first," he said.

You were annoyed. Chae Hee is his girl bestfriend and it makes you more annoyed that he went there first before you.

"Ah, okay." You nodded as you turned your gaze into floor. "Let's go."

You both went inside the cinema and picked your desired seats. As you sat, Eunwoo sat beside you also but you moved your body away from him.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked, facing at you. "Huh? Nothing." You tried to smile to hide your anger and jealousy but you failed since he already figured out that there's something wrong with you.

"Nah, I know you Y/N, you're not okay. Now tell me what's wrong?" He faced you, cupping your face but you just shooed him away.

"I'm really okay," You said, not turning your face at him. But he stood up and got down on his right knee and looked at you. "No baby, tell me please, what's wrong?"

You didn't reply at his question, making him sit again on his seat, ignoring you.

You were annoyed at the same time sad that he's not even making an explanation or telling you what's wrong.

The both of you just watched the whole movie silently but since you're too focused on Eunwoo, you didn't know you were silently crying.

You just wiped it while Eunwoo's eyes are focusing on the movie.

You were annoyed at yourself for not watching the movie because you can't focus on it. "It's your fault, Cha Eunwoo." You murmured.

The movie has ended and the people who were watching came out already, but you were just seating there, looking at the screen.

"Hey, it's ended already Y/N, why aren't you getting up?" Eunwoo asked. You came back to reality when he snapped his fingers infront of you.

"Are you okay?" He asked. You just nodded. The both of you went out but you're still feeling sad, annoyed, and jealous.

You both went inside his car but instead, you sat at the passenger's seat.

"Why are you there? You're supposed to be here, beside me." He said. You just ignored his statement and put your headphones on your ear and played some rock music to somehow enlighten your mood.

Silence resonated the car as you stared at raindrops in the window. After a few minutes, you heard him say "we're here."

He got out of his seat and opened the door for you. If you two were just okay, you'd thank him but you just ignored him.

You wondered why is it so dark here and then you feel someone covered your eyes with a handkerchief.

"What's this all about, Cha Eunwoo?" You asked.

"Ssh, be quiet." You kept quiet since you don't want to talk to him either.

As you both get inside somewhere, you heard the sound of violin playing. So you got nervous what's happening. Then you felt Eunwoo took off the handkerchief in your eyes.

Surprised, you gasped as you see a table with a candle lights with some flowers and a dramatical sound produced by the violinists which were playing your favorite song.

"Wh--.." You opened your mouth to say something but you were speechless. Then you felt someone hugged you. Eunwoo put his chin on your shoulders.

"I'm very sorry Y/N for being late at the first screening of your favorite show.. And nah, I didn't really met up with Chae Hee.. I .. I fixed this." You were speechless. Eunwoo looked at you and cupped your face.

"I know you might not forgive me but -- I just wanted to say sorry. You know I won't do that right? I'm sorry for ignoring you at the cinema, I'm just nervous that you might not like this because I know you're angry at me for being late I--" he was cut off his words when you pulled him and hugged him tightly.

"Do you forgive me now?" He asks, smiling brightly, showing his eye smile to you. You nodded slowly while smiling too.

He then smiled brighter then pulled you into another hug again. You both laugh.

"I love you Eunwoo.. Thank you." You said while feeling his heartbeat. You felt his hands stroking your hair which makes you feel sleepy and want to stay forever in that position.

"I love you too, Y/N." He then get his face closer to yours as you see him close his eyes and you closed your eyes too until you feel his lips met yours.

"Pabo." You smiled.

--