18 | Pentagon - Yan An

Publish date: 08-28-17
Note: Since I haven't updated for two weeks, here's a Yan An imagine for you guys.

And omg omg omg UNIVERSE!! Mark your calendars! 09.09.17 18:00 KST, they'll be releasing their 4th mini album Demo! Comeback yay! I hope Yan An's already there because I miss the OT10.

And also, this is written in epistolary style. Yknow guys, I changed the way how I write epistolary imagines. Just fyi hehe. Lol joke it's half epistolary, half third person Pov.

But anyways, Annyeong chingudeul 😚 Universe, this is for you guys!

---

My little cherub ☺️💞
Active Now •

MY BABY BOYYYY EODIYA??

Yan An is typing...

Sorry jagi for the late reply. We were busy practicing for our comeback.

Aw it's ok my baby angel!

How's work?

Quite tiring

Oh.. I see. How are you doing? Is Hongseok eomma there? Istg i'll kill him if he's not taking care of you!

Im fine, but I'm tired. Too lazy to type a text

oh he isnt. u can kill him now

Hmm I see. Wait me there jagi, okay? I'll fetch you.

No no no you dont need to. It'll just tire you jagi.

Yan An.

Yes?

I said I'm fetching you.

You're not. It'll just make you tired, it's a bit far

I don't care Yan An.

Yan An is typing...

No buts Yan An. I'll go now, see you later baby boy! I love youuu😚

Ok.. Fine. Just make sure you'll be safe, ok? I love you too.

--

Yan An smiles at your conversation before letting out a yawn, slightly closing his eyes.

"Yan An. Are you sleepy? Want to take a nap?" His groupmate, Hui said. He quickly nodded because he's really sleepy that time.

When Yan An reached the sofa, he immediately lied down to the comfortable foam, covering him with warm blankets before closing his eyes.

--

"Hongseooooook!" And there you go, glaring at Hongseok for not taking a care at your 'baby' Yan An.

Hongseok goes infront of you, eyebrows furrowing. "Wait.. I did take care of Yan An! I did not neglect him huh," he explained, obviously nervous because of your intense glare at him.

Your glare turned into a sweet smile as you ask him, "okay, fine. Where's Yan An?"

Hongseok ran his hands through his nape before answering. "He's sleeping on the sofa at the room beside the practice room."

Bubbly smiling, you nodded as you made your way to the room where your boyfriend, Yan An is sleeping.

Slightly opening the door, you turned on the lights and your eyes formed into imaginary hearts when you saw him silently sleeping on the sofa.

He is snuggling with lots of pillows around him and is comfortably laying on the sofa, with blankets covering his body.

You silently laughed when you saw him swiftly nibbling his thumb. Once you got your phone, you went to take tons of picture just to tease him later.

While leaning in, he still didn't fail to amaze you with his amazing features. You ran your hands through his soft locks carefully curling it, not wanting him to be awake.

You stopped when he moved a bit, then slowly, he opened his eyes.

"Y/N?" He turned his body to you, eyes blinking in which you found very cute. "Yeah, I'm here. Did I wake you up, Yan An the innocent baby?" You tried to hold your laughter when you remember the moment when he was sucking his thumb like a child.

Eyes furrowing, he asked. "Uh.. I don't have any idea 'bout that." He said with eyes completely telling the truth, he's really innocent.

You nodded as you still tried to hold your laughter. "So, do you mind if I share the sofa with you?"

Yan An's face turned red quickly, then started stuttering. "Hehe, s-sure Y/N." He chuckled and scooped you up in his arms which made you jerk a little bit.

You both stopped laughing when he yawned. "Aw, sleep now Yan An."

"No, let's sleep." He said, placing his arms on your waist, slowly making you lean in closer to him.

Chuckling, you peck him in the cheeks before putting your head on his chest, enjoying the sound of his heartbeat.

"I love you always Y/N." Yan An whispered softly while playing with your hair. By the tone of his voice, you can already say he's so sleepy and tired.

"I love you too Yan An. Now go sleep now my little cherub."