PLEASE READ [!!!]

So, guys. Hello! Good evening/morning to all of you. Well, I'm here to tell you that I might discontinue this book. And why?

Well, as you can see I haven't updated for ages now and it's because due to the lack of inspiration. Promise. Nothing is invading my mind these days and when I open another chapter and start another story, I leave it immediately because nothing is going through my mind.

It's not because I'm depressed or whatever—it's just lack of inspiration.

And well, it's not all because of that. Another problem is my phone. Actually, I wrote this part on computer (which I struggled because I'm not used into writing imagines while using the computer because it feels so weird. The monitor is big and everyone's looking.)

My phone takes several hours before it can be fully charged. The time I've spent waiting for it was minimun of 4 hours and it actually can take up to 12 hours, but it takes only less than an hour before it drains whether I use it while the wifi's on or off. ( i dont know what to do, I want to cry.)

So I hope you'll understand my situation. And for those who have requested but still havent get their imagine yet, I'm really really sorry.

Anyways, thank you for the 6k+ reads. It means a lot to me.

Thank you.