02 | BTS - Suga

02 | BTS - Suga
Publish date: 06-30-17
Note: I wrote this one last year and it's still living on my drafts (like how come?) I read it again a while ago and it makes me think it's not that good but not to the point you'd hate it. It's a little bit corny, I guess. It's kinda long because back then, I'm the type of the person who types long chapter but now.. I'm lazy this days. But I hope you enjoy. (I'm really for the curse words, I didn't edit this because just like Yoongi, I'm lazy.)

Hello to ARMYS reading this!

--

Your POV

"Y/N-ah! Seriously? Romance? It's too used! Mind changing this?"

My bestfriend said and squirm her body from side to side bacause of her really exhausting day.

"Aniyo, I can't. What improvement do I need to work at?"

I huffed. I just find her being difficult to work with. She's so picky when it comes to her classmate's performance.

Well, I'm really tired to do this project which is we had to make a story. Any genre you'd like to create.

"Uhm.. Actually it's amazing. But please change its plot! It's really ugh! Oh by the way, see you tomorrow!"

She gave me a bro fist then suddenly I heard a sound coming from a motor. Oh well it's just her boyfriend.

I went through the door and locked it. I'm already alone at my house. Agh, this project really gives me a headache!

I tried calling my friends for help but no one of them answered my call. But suddenly, I remembered a name.

"Aja!"

I tried dialing his number but it's just a busy tone. So I ended up the call. I tried to attempt a second call again and this time, someone answered it.

("Hello?") I heard a voice coming from a man.

"Hello? Is my friend here?"

("........")

"Hello?"

("What? Who? Who's your friend anyway?")

"It's ***."

("Who's that?")

"Huh? Aren't you supposed to be my friend?"

("No.")

"What's your name?"

("Yoongi.")

"Uh.. Okay! I'm sorry, wrong number! Bye!"

Then I finished up the call. Geez! My sweats are really pouring on my forehead! Who the heck was that?

I fixed my things and started making my way to the market to buy groceries when suddenly my phone rang. It's a call coming from an unknown number, anyways I accepted it.

"Hello?" I said, picking up some beverages.

("Where's your friend?")

I furrowed my eyebrows. Huh? What 'where's you friend?'

"Who's this?"

("Yoongi.")

"Ok."

("Damn, you're really boring to talk with. You really aint got swaeg.")

He dissed. How dare he?! Am I really boring to talk with?

"Darn it. Stop calling me okay? Bye!"