31 | NCT - Haechan

31 | NCT - Haechan
Publish date: 5-4-18
Note: assakskdja nct again?! HAHAHHA im rlly sorry i just love them so much and they're my drug. yeppsss and for those who dont know them, goddd i suggest you check their songs and mvs. this group is hella great

And don't worry, the next update would probably one of the requestor's imagine. It wouldn't be too long before it comes out though. Just a little patience hehe

I suggest you to read this while playing any romantic, slow song (like ed's perfect) for better reading!

Enjoy reading Nctzens! 🌸 (fudge who's excited for the china line unit? HOLY MOLLY DISJOSKA?!?!)

---

"Is it good?" Haechan said while sitting beside you, watching you eating the food he made. Since you're so into the food, you have no time to answer him. You just nodded and continued eating.

He smiled with the thought of you eating the food he cooked for you while you're wearing his hoodie.

You and him are at a cool, wide area near the mountains. Your surroundings were filled with green grasses and there were many trees with different fruits surrounding you. To be exact, you went on a date. He asked you if you could go to church with him and have a picnic date, and also, overnight.

"Since I'm a good boyfriend, I'll tell you now that you look okay when you're wearing anything from my wardrobe." He said and looked at the sky. It was getting dark, and the sun is already starting to set.

You pouted before putting down your food. "Okay? So I'm just an average, huh? Wow thank you, you're such a wonderful boyfriend." And rolled your eyes. "I hate you so much Lee Donghyuck. Don't even call me your girlfriend."

Haechan laughed at your actions and he pulled you closer but since you were both sitting, it took him few seconds before he could pull you. Nonetheless, he managed to do it.

"I was joking." He chuckled and kissed your cheeks. You smiled at him, liking everytime he kisses you. You quickly erased the thoughts in your head before it could lead into any other thing.

"Okay, I'm finished with this. Where do I put them?" You said, referring to your foods. You gave it to him and Haechan quickly stood and threw them somewhere.

Glancing at your wrist watch, it says it's already 7 PM. The sky was already dark, but there were stars shining. The wind blew causing you to shiver but thanks to Haechan's hoodie, it protected you from the coldness.

You looked at Haechan, who's currently placing the plates in a plastic. You noticed he was shivering, but not too much.

"Haechan?" You called out. Even though he's busy, he tilted up his head and looked at you. "Are you cold?" You asked, taking off his jacket from your body.

He hurriedly went to you and stopped you from doing so. "No! I'm not! Just wear it, I'm not cold.." He said shyly. Lips pouting, you whined. "But.." And right after, he glared at you, warning you not to take them off.

You bit your lips and looked down. "Alright.."

Silence resonated the whole place as you started to lay down the foam you placed in the grass. It was really, really cold, but you couldn't deny the fact of you liking this moment.

Seconds after, you saw Haechan walking towards you. He finally sat beside you, and laid. He stretched his arms, giving you a hint.

You giggled softly, and moved your head and placed it on Haechan's arm as he snuggled his arm onto your waist.

"Y/N..." Haechan said under his breath. His breath was very hot, as you were too close to him. You looked up to see Haechan who's currently looking up at the sky and started to caress your shoulder.

"Yes?" You answered. He did not speak for a minute. But then.. "Did you ever think of building a snowman?"

You hit his shoulder playfully, unexpecting that in a serious moment, he'd make a joke. "I thought it was something serious!" You glared at him, but he just chuckles softly.

After his hilarious joke, no one spoke or made a sound either. It's just you two breathing, your heart sounds, and the crickets. The wind blew softly again.

Haechan, who was looking up at the sky, looked at you this time. Oh God, you know how much you adored this guy. Sometimes, you'd find him alone in his room looking at his own reflection in the mirror. You asked him why is he like that, but he was silent. Afterwards, he finally said it. He felt not good for you. Like, he always pick up jokes on you, bullies and pranks you. And then he said he's very sorry.

You did not notice that a tear already fell from your eye. Haechan stared at you worriedly. "Y/N? Why are you crying?" He brushed his fingers across your cheeks, wiping the tears off.

You just shook your head. "I love you so much." You whispered. Haechan's lips started forming a smile, kissing you in your forehead. "I love you too. Can you tell me now why you're crying?" His warm hands cupped your cheek.

"Haechan..." You mumbled. "I'm just worried. I remembered the day you told me you are not good for me. I just want to remind you that please don't ever think of that again because for me, you're the best thing that ever came into my life. You're my strength, you're my sun. You always light up my world. As cheesy as it may sound, but I am freakin in love with you."

His hot breathe hit your eyes. He did not reply, he just looked at you. Slowly, he went closer, and the last thing you know, he's already kissing you.

Haechan was kissing you gently as if you're the most precious gem to him. With the every interaction of your lips, he makes sure that he makes you feel loved. With his every move, you felt deeply in love again with this man.

The kiss lasted for only a few seconds, yet it felt as if the whole world stopped. He placed his forehead on your forehead, kissing the tip of your nose. You were breathing heavily.

"I love you." He whispers into your ear as he hugged you but this time, it was tighter. You did not reply, but you just gave back the hug and snuggled your face onto his neck, smelling his scent. And it was not too long before the two of you already fall into a deep slumber.

 And it was not too long before the two of you already fall into a deep slumber