32 | Wanna One - Daniel (Requested)

Publish date: 5-12-18
Requested by: (she told me not to mention)
Note: this is not a part 2 for the 26th imagine. It's a different one.

Anyways, let's start. Happy reading wannables! <3

---

Your POV

"Hey Y/N," I looked at Sungwoon, who was beside me, holding a fork and bread knife on his hands while munching his food.

"Yes?"

"Something is on your cheeks." He pointed out at my cheeks. I immediately touched it, to be sure if there was really some part of my food there.

"Where?" I asked. I kept on touching and touching my cheeks, but there's really nothing in there. Sungwoon giggled, and put down his fork. He leaned in forward which was quite close to my face, and I could even feel his hot breathe over my whole face. His fingers went on my cheeks and then I felt that he wiped something from there.

"Here, see? Use tissues, you pig." He laughed as he moved backward. I scoffed. "What? Pig?" And then pouted. Sungwoon shook his head and smile at me.

After that scenario, the whole Wanna One was still busy on eating their foods on the table, meanwhile Daniel, my boyfriend beside me was silently munching on his chocolate.

I held his hand right which was lying on the top of his thigh. I squeezed it, and then he stared at me with a confused look. I sensed annoyance with him. "What's wrong?" I asked softly.

His eyebrows furrowed as he held my hand—which was holding his right hand—and then slowly removed it. "Uhm, I-I'm eating and I can't eat w-with your hands holding m-mine..." He whispered.

I quickly placed my hand back on the table. "Ah.. Okay.. Sorry. Continue your food." I gave him a warm smile but he just nodded.

I continued on eating my food silently on the corner, slightly worried about Daniel's behavious just now. He is not normally like this. Is something bothering him?

Meanwhile, while I was drinking the mango juice that was served on the table, I accidentally spilled it over my white jacket. "Uhm. Oopss..." I said as I searched the whole table if there was any tissue left.

"Aish.. what do I do?" I panicked. Aish.. it's white, so probably the stain will be harder to cleam up. I was about to stand up to go to the comfort room but then Daniel called my name. "Y/N."

"Yes?" I quickly looked at him, but he was cut off when suddenly, Sungwoon also called me. "Here's tissue! By the way.. that stain... it'll be a difficult job for you to clean it up all by yourself.. you know." He said and chuckled.

I smiled at him and mumbled a soft 'thank you' before getting into my business. As I already finished wiping my jacket with the tissue Sungwoon gave me, I quickly took a glance at Daniel, but to my surprise, he was gone.

"Guanlin?" I called out to Guanlin—who's currently talking with Jaehwan, and is seated beside Daniel. "Yeah, do you need anything? Food? Drink? Say i—", I quickly cut him off. "Thank you for the kind gesture, but I'm already full. By the way, did you see Daniel?" He stopped a bit and then turned his head to look everywhere. He looked but then he just shrugged off his shoulders. "I'm sorry noona but I don't really know. Maybe he's outside?" He suggested, so I quickly stand up—already wanting to see Daniel. "Hmm. Thank you so much! Please excuse me." And without any ado, I immediately went outside, leaving the guys for a while.

Guanlin was right. There, I saw Daniel silently sitting on a bench, his elbows placed above his thigh, and is absent-mindedly ruffling his hair. I can also hear some things but it's slightly inaudible due to the distance but I am pretty sure that everything he's saying is a curse. But, why is he cursing though?

I walked straight to his direction and stood directly infront of him. Daniel raised his head up, probably surprised of my presence.

"Y/N? Why are.. why are you h-here?" He squeaked. I laughed at his reaction. Ignoring his question, I sat on the bench just beside him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. He glanced at me and then nervously shook his head off. Worried, I scooped closer next to him. "What's wrong, Daniel? You're acting weird today. Was the food okay? Or are you not feeling well? Then, we can go home now, come on." I said and grabbed him by the hand, pulling him towards the car.

"Just leave me alone.. Go to Sungwoon instead, okay? I want to be alone." His voice was soft, but it seems like he's tired. I was really worried about him so I turned to face him and then cupped his face but then, he removed my hands. "I said just go the Sungwoon instead." He mumbled and turned away, walking towards the bench again.

From a frown, my lips started forming into a playful smile. I get it, he's jealous! No, he's really jealous!

"Daniel-oppa!" I followed him while pouting, eyes blinking simultaneously and repeatedly, and also adding some whining sounds just to tease him more.

It was successful when he finally looked at me with his doe-eyed eyes. "Aigoo, is our Daniel-oppa jealous with Sungwoon-oppa? Hmm?" I said with a very cute voice and even crossed my arms. He smiled. Omg. Yes, he smiled! But it was not too long; he returned to his serious but lonely face again.

I sat next to him, and hugged his right arm tightly, laying my head on the top of his shoulders. "Aish, why was our Daniel-oppa jealous? I don't really like when he's jealous, really." I continued. He looked away, probably embarrassed.

"Do you want to know why? Well, I am telling you! Honestly, I cannot see any other reasons why was Daniel-oppa jealous because he's the only one I can see! Hmm, that's right!" I also faked a gasp and looked at him with wide eyes.

Even though it was dark, I can see his ears and cheeks gettig slightly red. "P-please stop," he stood up.

I can still feel jealousy in him, and I can't bear this situation anymore. I quickly went to him and hugged him tightly. I placed my chin on his shoulder, resting my head there as I felt his arms snaking onto my waist slowly, but tightly.

"Please don't be jealous. Sungwoon and I are just friends." I murmured right in to his ears seriously.

Pulling away, I heard him let out a sigh as he brushes off his cold fingers to my forelocks covering my face. "I know.. and I'm sorry for being a mess. I get carried away easily so forgive me..." And then places a soft, gentle kiss on my forehead.

I smiled a little, pulling away from the kiss. He stared at me with his innocent-looking eyes and an adorable grin showing in his face.

"Geez, you're so adorable." He chuckled.

"Thanks baby. Shall we go inside then?" He asked, comfortably putting an arm around my waist. "Sure, let's go."

--