17 | Apink - Eunji (Requested)

Publish date: 08-28-17
Requested by: BaBaBlackPink_1961
Note: hi u can kill me now asdghkl for not updating and also for posting very very
late ;(. Our wifi isnt well omg asdfghjkl i cant live without it, that's why this is posted late.

Say hi to Eunji, yehey! Our 2nd girl in this imagine book. Whyeheueh.

Anyways belated happy birthday to Jeon Somin and Ong Seongwoo!

Good evening Pink Pandas! 😙

--

Your eyes landed on the man infront of you, Bambam. You quickly fixed your hair because it was so messy, and also your face. Your heart started pounding.

"H-hi Bambam," you greeted him. Bambam, nice name, right? He has the looks, brains and talents. And also, you have a secret crush on him.

It all started when you were both highschools, he was always a gentleman. He opens and closes the door for you, helps you carry your books, help you reviewing for your exams, cheering for you and being a good man to you.

He sat at the empty chair behind you, hands swiftly running on his hair. He replied, "Hello, Ballora. How's your day going?"

You were about to answer him but someone already held your arm tightly, pulling you to the nearest Ladies' CR. It was your bestfriend, Eunji.

"Ballora! Why is Bambam beside you?"

"I-I don't know. He just sat beside me then greeted me."

Eunji suddenly pouted her lips, showing her puppy eyes to you. After a few seconds, her pouty lips turned into a big smile.

"Eunji, are you blushing?" You asked Eunji while pointing at her slightly red cheeks. Her eyes widened then cupped her face nervously.

"You know Ballora.." Eunji shyly murmured. She leans closer to you while whispering, "I have a crush on Bambam."

It felt as if the whole world has stopped. Something made you to breathe heavier. You opened your mouth but there are no words coming from it.

"Something's really into him. Everytime he's around, I feel nervous and always act shy. I always keep on stuttering whenever he's talking with me and also, my heart. It keeps on pounding faster. I never felt this way before and it only happens when I'm with Bambam." Eunji said while smiling widely, probably imagining Bambam.

"U-uh sorry Eunji, I gotta go." You held your bag tightly and stood up before taking your pace outside, not even caring what have Eunji said a while ago.

--

Days passed, you decided to avoid Bambam to prevent any feelings from being more developed. Even though it's hard, you keep on saying to yourself that Eunji has a crush on him. And also, you want your bestfriend to be happy.

Before entering the school's gate, you made sure that neither Eunji nor Bambam werre there. Since neither of them were there, you decided to go to your classroom already but eyes are still looking around, careful not to see them.

"Wow, thank God." You softly whispered while wiping your sweat. You turned aroung to see if Bambam or Eunji was already there, but their chairs were both empty.