19 | NCT - Mark (Requested)

Publish date: 10-28-17
Requested by: SHAWOLandARMY
Note: In case you're not informed, I deleted the part nineteen which is an imagine of Kim Soo Hyun because a problem occured. I did not update bcos I was lazy to write but here's a gift for u all 😂 luv u all. But I love nct more sarreh ok sarreh hehehehe. Sorry if this took a week to be published. I hope you'll enjoy reading!

PS: U can kill me for not updating hahah.

Before starting this, I just want to greet Yan An (ptg), Yuta (nct), B.M (kard) a belated happy birthday! Also, happy birthday to Winwin! ;)

Enjoy NCTZens! ;P

--

W's POV

"W," I turned my gaze to Jeno, my friend, who's sitting next to me. He was holding a book on his right hand and his left hand was holding my shoulder, tapping it lightly with a slight smile on his face.

"Yes?" I replied with a smile. If I'm not liking Mark, for sure maybe I like this boy, Jeno. Jeno is a good friend of mine. He's caring, he's sweet. But I don't see him in a romantic way. And he knows that I like Mark.

"Are you free later? You know. Friends' date." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I stood up and looked at him, slightly confused.

"Friends? You mean, you, me, the dreamies including M-mark...?" I gulped at the time I mentioned Mark's name. Yeah, I like him so much but I think he don't like me back.

"Yap. Jaemin's coming too," He said casually. I looked at him with a shocked face. "Jaemin?! I thought he was on the hospital?"

He placed his hand on my head and patted it lightly while the other one pinched my nose. I annoyingly removed it. "Of course he'll make time. And don't worry, he's okay now." He winked which caused me to smile.

Ugh, Jeno is so cute! I swear I'll marry this boy. But.... I have Mark so, sorry Jeno. Hahaha.

"Sure," I smiled widely. "What time?"

"7 PM at the school. Also, a reminder," he stopped for a moment and then he went closer to me and whispered something which made me somewhat shiver because of his breath, it's hot!

"Will fetch you later. Don't go outside without someone accompanying you, okay? We'll go that place together. Is that okay?" He then smiled again. I nodded. "Sure. See you."

--

"Hey W!" I turned out to see Jeno, waving his hands at me while walking. He was wearing a white zipped up jacket with a dolphin print and blue jeans, partnered with a white vans.

"Hello Jeno," I replied as I turned my attention to his honey and dew scent. Omygosh, this boy is really making me crazy.

He was about to reply when someone held his shoulders, revealing.. Oh, another boy who I swear will make me crazy too.

"Hi, Mark..." I shyly said. Is my outfit for today alright? I'm wearing a white dress and its length is about 3 inches above the knee with a gray jacket wrapped around my waist and a light pink Timberlands.