The Reunion

WARNING: This chapter contains two graphic (and awkward AF) sex scenes. If you are sensitive to these subjects, skip the first two pages and pages 14 - 13. The last paragraph on 13 is not a part of the sex scene and the second paragraph on the third page is after they finish. Just letting you know, you have been warned.

~Tris~

      Slowly, I felt his large member enter inside me. I gasped and my nails dug into his back. "Is this hurting you?" he questions after my gasp, worried. "Do you want me to pull out?" I looked up at him. "No, Tobias. Keep going. It's not hurting, I've just, well," I stop. "What?" he asks, concern still lingering in his voice. "I've kinda been abstinent for two and a half years so this is just a little surprising, not painful," I admit, embarrassed. He chuckles, moves his lips to my neck, and keeps going. As the time passes, the surprising feeling becomes a wave of pleasure. Kianna's words returned to me. "Well, it is awesome if you're doing it with someone who knows what they're doing." How experienced is Tobias? my mind wondered. Pondering this, one of my hands lay on his back, digging into it as if searching for treasure and the other rested on his waist, feeling him sway back and forth into me. He began to go faster. And harder. This prompted me into curling my toes and releasing tiny moans of ecstasy. My hand raised from his waist to his back again and followed in the first one's footsteps. I heard Tobias let out a little moan before returning to his stoic face and grabbing my shoulders to go faster. My tiny moans came more frequently now. Turning my attention towards him, I noticed his eyes were closed, teeth clenched, and brow furrowed. I had never really thought to take a good look at him the few times we did it back when the factions existed. Regardless, he was still as handsome as ever. Suddenly, I gasped, stunned for a few moments, as one hand reached down to my legs and held it up a little, allowing him more access. Despite that, I could tell he was doing his best not to go all the way in, given it being my first time in a long time.

      The speed increased and now, Tobias seemed to be groaning more often, something I'd never really heard him do. Mischievously grinning, I remembered he liked it when I'd whisper his name during sex, and so I did. His lips placed kisses all over my neck as I did. In fact, the more I did, the more small moans escaped his mouth. Our breathing became heavier. Then, a loud groan and the harshness intensified. Not that I was complaining, it wasn't painful harsh. More and more moans vamoosed, from which of our mouths I couldn't tell. His tan chest morphed into red - ish. Strange, he had never done that during our previous times. It took a few moments for me to realize what was happening. He was having an orgasm! Finally, he let out one last moan and my insides were flooded with a warm liquid, alerting me of his finish. His lips found my forehead and planted a soft, gentle kiss there before he turned us over so I was resting on his chest. Our breathing evened out, and it was obvious we were both falling asleep. I had just re - lost my virginity to Tobias. Then, the idea hit me that any passerby would see our naked bodies intertwined through the car window. Luckily, Tobias had a blanket in the backseat and I lay it over the both of us. He didn't seem to notice nor care if he did. My head rested on his chest and my ears eavesdropped on his heartbeat. It was quick, yet steady. It boomed, yet was relaxed. Smiling to myself, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall asleep on his bare chest.

Tobias

      The morning light replaced my alarm clock that day. Reluctantly, my eyes opened, only to find that I was naked in my car. Had someone roofied me? At least I had a blanket covering my genitals. Shaking my head, I sat up and last night's events came back to me. I came here to make peace with Tris's death, not make love to it. How do you even sleep with a ghost? my mind thought. A dream, it answered. Sighing, I rubbed my temples and searched for my attire. Wait, why was I naked in the first place? Once my clothes were on, I saw a yellow sticky note attached to my glove compartment. Skeptical, I ripped it off like a band aid and read it.