Part 1

Chapter one:

Today is my first day at school, but not my first school to be precise it's my 5th one. I always end up changing schools because of improper aid for me in them.

"Honey, time for school" that was my dad. He is caring and loving always there for me. Today he will take me to school to talk to the principle, my aunt. I quickly finish my hair and grab my shoes.

"Heres your lunch and don't forget your device okay?" I take my device and type into it :

" I- Will-Not - Dad-"

Since the day it happened I have not spoke, 3 years. Also i cover my face with a face mask everyday not even my dad has seen my face in three years.

" Come on honey let's not be late "

I nod following him. After a long drive we arrived he helped me step off the car. We were walking towards the office when some people saw me. I quickly put my hood on covering my face and turned around before they could say anything.

In the office we met my aunt Lynn. She was excited to see us and offered us a seat before she explained everything to me. Dad said goodbye and stepped out. She lead me to a room.

"I hope you will like it here remember to tell me if someone bothers you" we stopped at the door and said " ready?" I nod

Walking inside I see a professor and other students some with rude stares and others with smiles.

"Class you have a new classmate her name is Y/N, but she is special not only because she is my niece. Also because she can not speak and she is very shy. "

I was looking down embarrassed until-

"Y/N?" I look up and bow down and look back up. The students all looked my age nice and proper my eyes landed on a group of boys. They looked different, full of presence. Inhumanly handsome and without trying. Yet. i was afraid they possessed a feeling of thrill and danger. How?

"I will leave now Y/N listen to the professor" your aunt left leaving you alone.

The teacher pointed at your seat " Ask me if you need help okay?" I nod before I took my seat. The lesson continued on and I wrote my notes carefully.

I felt a paper on my desk so I look down and I see a sticky note: " Hi! I am taehyung. Nice to meet you" there was an arrow pointed to the right so I look. There was a boy with a box like smile looking at me and he looked sweet. I bow my head slightly as a response. All around me the boys would take turns looking at me. But I was not afraid in fact I was curious about them.

Back at home:

Dear, Diary

He looked so calm yet so full of energy as I stole glances at him. There was a point where he caught me looking and he just gave me his box smile. There was something in him that made me do something I have not done in a long time ...... smile . It was there and then that I thought maybe there might be something good coming out of this.

After school I was walking out of the class alone when I was pulled around by someone.

Taehyung " Can I walk you ?" you quickly shook out of his grasp and kept your head down.

Taehyung " Sorry I frightened you"

you typed in " it's-ok-ay-you-can-walk-me-home" he smiled again. We continued on until we were interrupted

??? " tae- I see you're getting comfy with Y/N. But she doesn't speak good luck"

Taehyung " jimin if you don't know her story it's best if you keep quiet" he pulled my hand and we walked away. If if wasn't for the fact that I was this way I'd have him on the ground.

Diary, I was confused I had never experienced this sort of friendship that sticks up for me. What else will happen?

~~Y/N