Tae Part 13

Chapter 13:

It's been a couple minutes since I left the house. I probably should have told at least one person, no they could get hurt !

My phone ran it was chimchim, but I ignored it. They must of noticed I was gone by now.

He sent a message

Chimchim: " I don't know where you are, but be careful please. I love you"

If he only knew where I was going.

Emily: " it took you long enough" she smirked and walked toward me " give me your phone"

Me: " why?"

Emily: " incase you told someone " she snatched it out of my hands " poor chimchim, you're in my hands. Tae has to choose now."

Me: " you're obsessed!"

Emily: " maybe, but I know what I want and I always win. Now, girls lock her up!"

Her two friends appeared wide eyed.

Emily: " what?"

Friends: " nothing"

They took me to a room and gave me food. They were worried.

Friend one: " are you crazy ? She is insane why did you come ? "

Friend two : " I think her father doesn't know about this. Her body guards left a while ago before I got here."

Friend one : " I got a plan! Listen...." I listened carefully and followed her directions.

Emily: " Girls call tae and tell him to come alone! " she called from downstairs.

Friend two : yes!"

They went down after they untied me and I waited for a signal It has been a good hour and half

I was falling asleep until,

??? : " where is Y/N?"

Emily: " Tae ? Come let's talk. "

Tae : " Not until I know she's fine!" he sounded angry.

Emily: " Fine, I will get her myself" Shit. I quickly grabbed the rope and made it look like I was tied up.

Emily: " you heard right? Let's go!" forcefully she pulled me up

Me: " oh omo"

Going downstairs I saw a figure hiding under the stairs, but shrugged it off it was probably emily's friends.

Tae: " Y/N !"

Emily: " Not so fast . You must stay with me, if you want her safe"

Me: " don't listen to her" she slapped me.

Emily : " Why her Tae?"

He looked at me " she doesn't have to do anything to show me she she cares truly about me. It's in the way she talks to me, how she looks at me. She might not know , but I love her deeply. "

Me: " I ......I love you too"

Emily: " too bad, She will be dead, if you don't come by my side and date me! I am willing to kill her myself.

Because of her I got turned into a social outcast and expelled at school. It's all because her aunt is the principle"

Friends : " Just why do you have this obsession; because of your father?"

Emily: " he was never there for me, at least let me have tae" she began to look at us with scary eyes.

J-hope: " sorry I can't let you do that "