Part 4

Chapter four :

Dear Diary,

Things have been better now that I have found chimchim and I have friends now. It would of been nice if I could open up to them. Dad is glad that chimchim is in the same school as me watching over me, our families are united finally. He treats me like it's only me there, bringing me water so I don't get up from my seat. Always fighting with tae about who's bringing me random things. He is my angel.

~~Y/N

Timeskip ^^

During school:

Tae and I were working on a school project in the cafeteria during lunch, it was about arts our favorite subject. Hence we wanted that A badly. We were so busy that we did not even notice a girl walk up to us.

??? " why is it that you stopped talking to me tae? " you continued the project seeing it did not concern you.

??? " instead I always find you with this mute ! urh! She can't talk so why do you waste your time on her when you have me? "

Tae " first of all we broke up months ago second of all she is way better than you third of all she's like my sister, so if you said that you're not just dissing her also my real sister so leave!!"

??? " I... oppa I didn't know please forgive me" tae just turned to me and worked on the project.

??? " sorry I will leave now" with that she left .

Me " who-is-that-oppa"

Tae "emily she's not important...anymore " he looked hurt, but I didn't want to push it so I shrugged it off.

Tae " we need to finish before end of next month Y/N , You think we can write a song ?" I thought for a minute

Me " we -can-ask-yoongi-for-help-he-good-with-music-" tae snapped his fingers and threw in a box smile.

Tae " your right Y/N . Hey I wanted to tell you that the group is hanging out this weekend at the bangtang house this weekend wanna come ? We can pick you up from your house?" he started doing aegyo and hugging me. I could not resist. I nod.

Tae " great I will tell the boys .let's go time for class"

Time skip:

Bangtan house

Dear Diary,

How come Dad never brought me to the wilderness like this? The forest is so beautiful and the house is so pretty.

~~ Y/N 

J-hope " I know right I always have that expression when I come with them . It never gets old."

Jk " come Y/N I will show you the house" he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the house .

Jk " here is the living room , the kitchen, bathroom, and let's go upstairs"

Me " up stairs?"

Jk " Yeah? Come! " we walked up the stairs into a hallway full of pictures fetus jimin was there, fetus everyone including the girls. It feels like a family instead of friends I like that .

Jk " want to see an embarrassing photo of jimin ?" I quickly nod full of excitement

He pulled out an album from under the table and flipped through to a page . There was my chimchim in kindergarten crying holding a candy bar. I burst in laughter, until I remembered my voice wasn't pretty and stopped.

Chimchim " what's so funny up there ?"

Jk " nothing hyung" he snickered " shhh"

It was time for dinner and we decided we wanted to eat outside in the patio. Chimchim looked at me.

Chimchim " what did jungkook show you Y/N ?" I shook my head for a nothing.

Chimchim " huh? Okay" I smiled behind my mask.

Namjoon " yoongi tells me he will help you with the music project? How is it going ?Any ideas coming out from Tae ..." I grab my device quickly but

Yoongi " it's coming, but tae is not doing much"

Tae " I am so!"

Yoongi " whatever . Anyways Y/N has been bring in good ideas and I am thinking of showing her the ropes in composing and music. Would you like that Y/N?"

Me " -REALLY?-" my eyes were widen and I was up from my seat.

Yoongi " yup"

Me " please do . It's my dream"

Jin "Y/N after dinner let's walk I want to talk with you ."

Me " -yes-oppa-"