Part 5

Chapter Five:

After dinner I walked with Jin behind the house. He was silent.

Jin p.o.v :

I want to find her story, I really care about her and I want to help her . I turned to her and we was playing with her fingers probably wondering my intentions at this moment.

Me " Y/N I know you are tired, ....tired from the pain you carry with you the moment you wake up to when you go to sleep. I want to release the pressure at least a little bit. Tell my anything you wish to do , and I will listen you judgements I promise." I show her my pinky finger as a signal for commitment.

Y/N " -I -am -okay-oppa-really-am" she looked the opposite of what she had just told me I did not like her expression it was hurting me emotionally to see her in this way.

Me " you do not have to hold it y/n I want to help you please let me " she was going to type in

her device when I took it .

Me " you tell me I know you can!"

Y/N p.o.v :

I was stunned Jin oppa yelled at me like that I felt tears coming from my eyes and quickly turned to go to my room, but he grabbed my wrist. I did not turn back to look at him.

Jin " I am sorry I did not mean that I am just worried for you Y/N please forgive me." I pull my wrist of his reach and run into the house .

J-hope " What happened ? Why are you crying ? Who did this to you ?" he looked angry. I shook my head and went to my room and shut the door.

After a minute Jin came in

J-hope " it was you wasn't it Jin?" Jin didn't look at him and stormed into his room.

J-hope " if you hurt her again it's me you will respond to!"

Jin opened the door suddenly and was inched away from J-hope

Jin " don't tell me you like her?"

J-hope " what if I do ? What will you do Hyung?" Both were in a trance until yoongi came out from the music room. The boys quickly backed off each other.

Yoongi " where is Y/N namjoon and I need her to see the back track to the song she and tae have written." J-hope pointed to your room .

Yoongi " I will go get her thanks you guys can't see it until it is done sorry" he walked to your room leaving the boys behind glaring at each other.

Yoongi knocked at your door before entering inside once he did he saw you crying and immediately went to hug you.

Yoongi " Who ?" I shook my head .

Yoongi " Fine,but I have your backup track I need you to hear it . I hope you like it " I jumped from excitement .

Me " thank - you- oppa-" We heard the track I really liked it so did tae .

Namjoon " there's one problem guys" I was confused .

Namjoon " we need a vocal to sing, and the girls do not sing much only for the school drama club a little"

Tae " I will ask one of the girls in choir since I have that class,but I can not give promises"

Yoongi " til then we have this let's go get some drinks"

Me " -can-I-stay-To-see-the-system-looks-interesting-" I kept making aegyo with my hands making heart shapes.

Namjoon " just don't be like me and break things..." I nod like a thousand times.

My hands lead me to the piano on the end it's been a couple of days since I picked it up and wanted to play without someone hearing me. I began to play my favorite song that my mom would play for me. It was also the first song I learned to play .... For her. I wasn't paying attention around me and gave it my all , but I heard someone behind me. I turned to find Jungkook with a jungshook face .

Jk " that was very beautiful Y/N . Why did you not tell us you play? Why hide this talent from the world I bet you could be one of the best." A tear escaped from me causing him to hug me tightly.

Jk " you can tell me anything if you want I will not judge you I promise." I need to tell someone I can't do this anymore. I will go insane if I keep this inside.

I grabbed my device and opened the secret compartment there was a letter I wrote the day of the accident to remind me of what I did. I took it and passed it to him.

Me " please promise you will still care for me. I will not be able to go on if I lose another friend and you can show the others when there is a good time."

Jk " I promise Y/N" he took the letter in his hands and opened it there I told my story. It took him a while to read my journal entry, but once he was done he began to cry and kissed my forehead.

Jk " I care for you Y/N why would you think like this, it was not your fault. Please be in peace with yourself." he sobbed and hugged me hard I began to cry too.

Jk stopped crying and held me tightly, he began to sing a song cuddling with me until I fell asleep in his arms.

Dear Diary,

Jungkook is my best friend, I really love having someone to talk to. I love all of them I hope the rest understand just like Jungkook did.He did not judge me He did not ask anything he just held me . Like he wanted me to see I was something valuable. He is my angel .

~~ Y/N