Part 17

I wasn't going to let her win, In fact I was going to fight for what took me years to have; My friends.

She wasn't sane, she wasn't in her right mind. It had taken me to come and ruin her happy place for her to realize the good things in her life.

Taehyung, might not be who is in my heart, but he is my friend and I won't let her hurt him again.

It was earlier than the time she told me and I took it to my advantage....

Later on, I hid behind a door to give her an element of surprise.

She wasn't alone, her " friends" were with her.

" I will be right back watch if she comes" she went into the room I suppose to place the ropes and etc.

I signaled them over to where I was " shh, there's traps all over the place" I showed them where I placed the traps before I went to hide again.

"Where is she? I bet she's late" I smirked before going around the door to lead her to think I just showed up.

" I am right here emily" I place my hands in front of me for her to tie me up " aren't you going to tie me up?"

She gave me a creepy smile " You read my mind" she walked over to me and tied the rope around my hands.

If you only knew I called the boys through the city phone and probably around here somewhere.

She lead me to the room where she first walked in and tied me to the chair.

" shouldn't you be afraid Y/N?" I laughed at her and looked around ignoring her.

"Nah, and shouldn't you also tape my mouth in case I scream?" It seemed she was angry I was helping her kidnap me.

" Why aren't you afraid ?" she was curious to see me unafraid and calm.

" Because we are here" the boys finally found their way in the door after namjoon used his clumsy skills to break the door.

She grew angry and turned to me " I thought I said not to tell anyone"

" I didn't use my phone for that" I smirked at her which only lead her to point a gun at me.

Quicky her friend pounced at her ending up on the ground wrestling to take the gun two shots were lost. I closed my eyes afraid to open them. It felt like an hour was an eternity before someone hugged me.

I hesitantly look up to see namjoon he looked into my eyes " I'm so sorry Y/N"

Without a doubt I turned to see emily on the ground grasping for air and her first friend next her her not moving. I felt tears coming down my face.

" She deserved that anyways" she went for the gun only to be stopped by the other friend and pointed it at emily.

" Actually you do" she had tears in her eyes, ye there was determination in her eyes " I will face the consequences for this, but so will you" she pulled the trigger.

" no" I yelled " don't do it!" It was too late to stop it.

Emily was only shot in her left leg, but it was obvious it was painful.

Her friend laughed like a possessed one and turned to me " she can't leave before facing the consequences of justices and jail."

We were to distracted to notice that emily had taken control of the gun, she pointed it at jungkook my weakness and she knew that.

" don't do it emily " I warned her " you already look pitiful enough "

She ignored me as she pulled the trigger, before anyone else could make any movements I threw myself with the chair towards jungkook, just like she wanted. It had been her plan all along to point at my loved ones so I could throw myself into the bullet's path.