Part 16

Chapter 16

I wasn't going to meet her, but I wasn't going back to the house either. I was going home I didn't want to risk them going after me or following me right into the trap.

Going in silence through the road in the darkness, I heard voices laughing. I froze in my spot not daring to look back.

I slowly raise my hand and cover my mouth to stop me from crying. It seemed they were several feet away from me, but could see my figure.

" Who's that ?" he stopped to think. " wait that's the girl that the bosses daughter wants us to bring!"

Without a thought, I found myself running faster than I ever did. Shit! I regret not bringing my phone with me. I grab my necklace that Seokjin gave me, " Why am I so stupid?" .

I never took this necklace of since the day he gave it to me....

Two weeks ago back...

I had fallen asleep on the couch at chim chim's house after doing my homework. It was 8 pm still early.

Jin needed to drop off some of jimin's he left at jin's when he noticed you on the table, your head was resting on your arm and your arms were shivering.

" pabo" he smiled " if you were mine you could be sleeping in my arms" he sighed thinking about you and jungkook that were always together.

He placed the bags on the table by you and took off his jacket.

" don't want you getting a cold, do we?" he covered you with his jacket. He was about to go upstairs when he remembered.

" Maybe I shouldn't be doing this I keep hurting her" he had yelled at you the first time you were at the bangtang house.

From his front pocket he took out a box with your name imprinted.

" I hope you like this my Y/N" he left it by your side after he wrote you a note.

He turned to leave when you grabbed his wrist.

He was shocked to see you awake.

You smiled still half asleep.

You pulled him closer and hugged him " You don't hurt me oppa, you just startled me that's all"

Reassuring him was the best thing for him.

" I really love you Y/N, but I know I have to let you go . I know I am not your choosen one"

With that he left, leaving you there with a tear in your eye.

" If you only knew.....pabo"

You turned to finish the rest of your work when you noticed the box. After opening it you saw the note...

" You are my only path to happiness, although I might be full of sadness for you.

Please see to your health is at it's best, and that will be my happiness at it's best. Who ever you think of first when you wake up I hope that is I. Loving you was easy, forgetting you was something else. Jin, I am only allow me to be your jin."

You placed the bow shaped necklace around your neck.

End flashback

You kept running until you fell hard on your arm. You heard the voices getting closer, so you quickly stand to run.

A hand grabs you, making you scream. A second hand covers your mouth bringing you to the side behind some bushes.

" Hey, hey it's me seokjin" immediately you hug him like there was no tomorrow.

" I thought I wasn't going to see you again" you sobbed hard leaving him confused.

" I um...i'm not kookie though" he seemed upset.

" why are you bringing him up?" then you remembered how he looked the last time you were with jungkook.

You turned to him and did something you never knew you would do.

You turned him toward you and leaned in.

While pulling back he questioned you.

" Why I thought you liked jungkook" you smiled at his response and hugged him

" It's always been you"

He took your hand about to reply when the voices returned.

" I found them!" before he could yell any further jin punched him in the face.

" let's go Y/N " he took your arm and lead you away.

Back at bangtang house, you wouldn't let go of jin.

Chimchim had to almost rip you off.

" Y/N he's not going anywhere" he laughed it off " so you picked him?"

You ignored his question, and kept your head low.

Namjoon can in furious " why did you leave without telling us you have any idea how worried we were. Yeri kept yelling at me to go find you"

Right yeri, she was your friend.

Then you thought " Emily she's still out there" you turned to namjoon " we need to stop her"

He smiled to you.

" Already took care of it" scrunching your eyebrows together you gave him a confused look

" Y/N" jungkook gave you a back hug " we thought you went to see her so some of us went to get you while jin stayed behind. He turned to jin

" how did you know where she was?" jin laughed and pointed at your necklace.

" it's not just a necklace....."

You grabbed your necklace and turned it around there was a red light on .

" how did-"

" I might rude sometimes, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you Y/N"

" Guys, I think we should move somewhere else though" j-hope confessed people started talking about me and it would be best if I change schools.

" No" they were surprised at my response " I always change schools when it's hard for me and I am done with that."

J-hope came forward " Jin is lucky to be with you, Make sure some if you rubs on him" he winked and went to hug you.

"Y/N don't let him hug you!" jin pulled j-hope of you and covered you in his arms.

" What did you guys do to emily?" they looked at each other

" she's on her way to a mental hospital" namjoon answered.

" Y/N, let's start over " jin cupped your cheeks " let's begin a path to the future".