Part 12

Chapter 12

I quickly push kookie away and acted like nothing happened.

Jk: " Y/n I-"

Me: " can you take this outside I need help"

He nodded assuming you were asking for space. He walked out the door and left you there to think.

Me : " I don't know what to think anymore"

Jin : " what would you think?"

Me : " nothing oppa" you walked out the door.

Me: " hey guys let's play now. What are we playing ?"

Jessica smirked " your favorite game" they started laughing

Me : " oh come on!"

J-hope: " I will go first" the bottle landed on jessica

J-hope: " truth or dare"

Jessica: " dare"

J-hope: " I dare you to call your crush and confess"

Me: " why do you boys have to bring this up every time. Your ego is killing me!"

J-hope: " I am your hope" he cupped his face and smiled. He was right there. He is everyone's hope and sun.

Jessica: " fine"

J-hope " fine"

Jessica began to dial the number in her phone and put it to her ear, and after a minute someone's phone went off.

Me : " he's here?!" She nodded looked terrified.

She was breathing in and out. The guys went looking through their pockets to see who it was.

Namjoon: " I know it's not me, so I won't check"

Jessica: " of course not You belong to my buddy"

Chimchim: " I..it's ..it's me" he answered

Jessica: " Hey jimimie I know I shouldn't call at this time, but I wanted to tell you something very important....."

Chimchim: " I do to.."

Jessica: " you do ?"

Chimchim: " Since the time I accidently dropped food on you that day I found you beautiful."

Me: " Just go out already"

Chimchim went to sit next to jessica and shared the blanket with her.

Jin: " any-anyways"

Dear Diary,

It happened my chimchim was a girlfriend ! I am happy for him, now he must be wondering about me, but it's not my time. Yet. I need to

I got a text

??? " I found you"

I ignored it and went to play.

Me: " my turn" I flipped the bottle and it landed on Jk. I want A redo please.

He smirked and leaned forward.

Kookie: " truth"

I gotcha.

Me: " does my chimchim know you keep those pictures full of embarrassment of him?"

he looked terrified.

Kookie: " u..um..about that...you see " he gets up slowly and begins to run chimchim right behind him.

??? : " if you don't want anyone hurt I say listen to me" I sigh and respond

Me : " go on"

??? : " 6th street park 11 pm. Don't open your mouth"

Me: " fine"

I left my phone locked on the tablet and went to the restroom.

Yoongi heard a notification on my phone so when to check.

???: " Don't be late. Be there if you want BTS to be safe."

He quickly went through her phone he had managed to find the password easily.

Yoongi: " technically she didn't tell me right?"

He quickly put the phone back and went back to the group.

Me: " Am back what did I miss?"

Bora: " my loneliness"

She looked and yoongi and sighed. I laughed and went to her.

Me: " he may seem rude, but he actually lives by his nickname suga. Go for it! Someone could beat you to it."

Bora: " I can't just do that Y/N. I think he likes you...." I turned irritated

Me: " I am very irritated about this likeing business you know? My mother even though I wasn't worth it"

Jin: " Y/N ?"

Me: " yes oppa?"

Jin: " You seem tense"

Me: " I am fine" You turned back to the girls " I am tired I need to go to bed I see you in the morning"

Dear Diary,

I am doing the right thing I was supposed to have Died with my mom anyways. I was an annoyance to them and they will be good now. I will leave you behind someone will find you and tell my story. It did this for them . For him.

~~ Y/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next parts will be different ending please look forward to it!

Any ideas are welcome.

" Go on your path even if you live for a day" ~~ Park Jimin