Part 2

I didn't mean to I loved her, but I will live with this for the rest of my life.

" mom please forgive me, I am trying to be pretty" i Say this to myself ( In my thoughts ) everyday before I step out of my room.

In school as always I find a hiding spot to eat alone, this time it was the rooftop I was not paying attention to my surroundings when three girls appeared.

??? " What are you doing alone here?" I turned around to see them I kept my head down and typed in

" I-Like-Eat-ing-alone" she sighed before turning to her friends.

yeri " my name is yeri and this is jessica and bora. We can keep you company if you want?" my eyes widened

" I-would-like-that-" i typed in .

Yeri " I see tae has been on the look out for you . " I nod

Me " Jimin-Does-Not-Like-Me" she was not surprised as she took my hands and half heartedly smiled

Yeri " he has problems but it does not mean he doesn't like you. He is going through some things right now. Have you meet all of BTS ?" I shook my head

Yeri " come with us then"

Jessica " yeah you have to meet them right bora?"

Bora " sure but not my brother he is annoying ."

Yeri " but he cares for you right?"

Bora " true"

They pulled me by the arm and we head down stairs to the boys gym it was their gym time, while we had free period. We stopped in front of the door it was open, girls were in the stands cheering for the boys. Jessica lead me to the stands cleaning them before we sat.

Yeri " you see the one in gray sweatpants and white t-shirt? That's jungkook . The energetic one by him jumping around that's boras brother hoseok or j-hope. You know tae and jimin . The one sleeping on the mat well that's yoongi or suga. The one that's looking in the mirror every other minute thats jin,but we call him princess. And my boyfriend is the leader namjoon or rapmonster."

I was confused as to the whole nicknames thing,but i nodded anyways . Once in awhile tae would smile and wave at me. Again I smiled but no one noticed I had my face covered by a mask. I waved back causing him to giggle.

Yeri " you must remind him of her" I looked at her confused.

Yeri " his sister I mean she can't talk either since she was born " I quickly looked at tae he was shooting the ball into the basket easily in.

Dear Diary,

I hope I don't hurt him just by being here. If i would have known I would be more talkative with him. These girls seem nice I just wish I could have friends like before everything happened.

~~ Y/N

The girls invited me to a party for the weekend at their house it's a sleepover and i am a little nervous because it's coed.

On the day of the sleepover I woke up a bit early and dressed nicely instead of the uniform , not forgetting my face mask. I typed into my device

"Dad-?"

Dad " Yes dear?"

Me" I-will-go-to-friend-house-it-sleepover"

Dad" that's fine just be carefull. I will drive you there before work .Oh I almost forgot I planned a trip for us to the mall when you get back." I hugged him I liked going to the mall with him I felt like mom was there somehow.

We arrived at the address before I stepped out and dad hugged me again and said

" Just be careful I love you"

"I-Love-You-Too"

I knocked on the door and waited after a minute the door opened. I FROZE ......there stood Park Jimin staring right into my soul.

Jimin " What are you doing here ?!" I was going to type in when bora came to my rescue.

Bora " She is my friend. Deal with it jimin ." he scoffed

" come Y/N we were waiting for you...... so was tae." she giggles .

I followed her leaving jimin behind I caught I glimpse of his sad face .

Dear Diary,

Are the most determined people the most scared people ? Is jimin just afraid of his own self; do I remind him of someone ? Everyone has a story only this time I want to read his.

~~Y/N

Tae and I were talking about school projects we have coming up and decided to be in a group together.

Jessica " guys to more talk of school lets play a game shall we?" I began to worry I wasn't about to play truth or dare (taking off my mask).

Yeri " truth or dare?" everyone was energetic only I was quiet

Jungkook grabbed a bottle and placed it in the middle of us.

Jin " my kids lets keep it clean" he looked at me

Jin " don't worry about them Y/N"

Jimin " I will go first "

J-hope " jimin you usually are not into this why now?" jimin smirked

Jimin " people can change"

He spinned the bottle and landed on yoongi

Jimin " Truth or Dare"

Yoongi " Truth"

Jimin " Do you like anyone ?"

Yoongi " my pillow"

laughed softly almost too low to hear.

Tae (whisper) " you laughed that's good" you turned to him

Me " I-Do-not-like-my-laugh-"

Tae " it's nice" he cupped your cheeks " don't underestimate yourself okay?"

Dear Diary,

Maybe I am an only child at home, but here I have some brothers and sisters. There will be some good things from this I know. When I look at tae I feel like I am not alone, and just maybe I will open up to tell them my story. I am only afraid that they will think of me differently, after all mom isn't here because of me. Tae will understand I think ; He is my angel.

~~Y/N