Part 15

There is something weird going on it's this feeling I get as I walk into the abandoned house. A negative feeling as if I will regret something or a painful thought.

I walked into the house I know I am not alone, so I stand and wait for her to come to me.

" I won't wait all day" I say to her " I have things to do" as if I will make it today to see the next morning.

"You know if you weren't pulling on the heartstrings of tae, you would be nice to hang with" I scoff and turn to her.

" Like I would accept that" I looked down and sigh " As if I wanted to hurt tae, I just wanted a friend, but that's not your business"

She laughed, before a creepy smile took over " I will have these girls escort you to the basement, while I bring you some food you are a guest after all "

The girls carefully walked me to the basement and in whispers " don't worry we warned the guys about this and yoongi said he read the texts" said girl1

" tae is worried sick and well but-" she stops mid sentence " she said " he says he doesn't see you in that way. I am sorry"

You laugh . " I don't either".

They both stop at the door " what"

I nod " I just see him as a friend" smiling you thought about him, your sun, your happiness, and your hope, j-hope.

" Look" says girl 2 " we will make it appear like you are tied, while she is distracted we will take her phone and draw dad to the scene to capture them together"

" deal " I declare " Let's do this"

It was been awhile since I have been alone, but I don't feel like I am.

Emily knocks on the door before opening the door.

" so, you're wondering what I am planing to do right?" she laughs before continuing " you will have to disappear from here, dad says he will send you away. Be sold for some cash" My eyes widen so big I think that I will explode.

" That's not gonna happen" said the girls " i think you're in for a surprise" they had rope in their hands.

" What you want won't happen" she took out a gun pointing it at me " tae is mine and you can't stop it"

" I don't belong to anyone" tae cut her off before she took continue " if you had just been loyal emily this would not be happening " he turned to me " I know you don't see me in that way, but they do"

He pointed behind himself....... J-hope, yoongi, jin, jungkook.

You kept your eyes in j-hope making it obvious it was him.

" I guess you have chosen" jungkook eyes were full of sadness as he spoke.

Emily didn't care about this it made her even more angry with a hand on the gun she turned to j-hope.

" I won't this go easy" in fact she pushed the gun to my head. " tae you still must come to my side"

J-hope tensed up ,but kept his cool. His eyes told it all he was afraid and replayed thousands of ways this could go.

You kept looking into his eyes hoping he would see yours, when he did you showed your emotions " I am fine hobi"

He took some deep breaths and looked at tae " do something !"

Tae sighed before answering " Fine I will go with you just let her leave" everyone including yourself was shocked

" really?" emily was in wonderland " let's go"