Part 7

Chapter seven:

Dear Diary,

It has been 2 weeks now that my friends know my story, they understand me and want to help me.

Bora spends time with me talking with me and shows me pronunciation, so far I can't say anythings. I still have faith.

Jessica is the only one I allow to see my face because she puts creams, face masks for scars, and it's looking better now.

Yeri is showing me how to dress nicely and the girls tag along , also to have a good self esteem.

I really like going shopping with them Dad really is starting to see a change in me today he cried of happiness. These girls are my angels.

~~ Y/N

School today was interesting the math teacher gave us 15 min early time to go lunch, I was alone in that class so I walked out by myself. In the cafeteria the boys were on the stage and there was a sign " HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N !" . What how did they know and I am embarrassed. CHIMCHIM!

Me " -JIM-IN-!!!" he smirked and shrugged

Jimin " I love you and you love me " all the girls in the room were jealous.

??? " she's lucky to be with him all the time "

The boys sang happy birthday to me and performed some original songs : Dope, Fire, and not today .

After the performance I went upstage and thanked them all.

Meanwhile ....

Bora " she will be so happy to see my present"

Yeri " what did you get her ?"

Bora " a new hair curler. She told me never had one!"

Yeri " Hey, there's something I heard Kookie say about Y/N. I was being nosy and hid behind the door."

Jessica " what ?!"

Yeri " He likes her....."

Jessica & bora " .......... .."

Jessica " I also heard that J-hope likes her"

Bora " my brother ..cute ..well jin too"

Yeri "........"

Namjoon " babe You wanted to throw her a party at my house when you want to decorate ?"

Yeri " let's go now"

Namjoon " we are in school! "

Yeri " Y/N is more important "

Timeskip:

The boys told you they had presents at namjoons house for you and pulled you into the car.

Upon arriving they put a mask on me and walked me in.

Tae " count to three before you take it off "

1........2........3

ALL " surprise Y/N we love you " There was cake, balloons, FOOD! And games .

ME " -I -wow-thank-you-"

Jin " don't cry we want to make you happy smile"

I hugged everyone.

Jk " Y/N come I want to show you something ...." he lead me behind nj's house .

Jk " the thing is I brought you here to tell you something .....I ..um....I ...I like you ...more ....than a best friend should.."

I froze

Me " -I -Not-"

Jk " yes you are Y/N !" within a minute he grabbed my waist and pulled me inches away from my face . Thank God I have my face mask on.

Jk " Believe in yourself "

Yoongi " we will play spin the bottle now hurry up love birds!"

Inside we sat again in a circle and I started as I wa mu b-day. It landed on kookie , I could not even look at him properly.

Me " -truth-or-dare-oppa"

Jk " dare" I gulp

Me " Um -sing-a-song-" He sang the song he sang for me when I fell asleep in his arms I blushed at the thought.

Jin and J-hope were not happy about you being started by Jk's song and wanted your attention.

Jin " go already "

Kookie spinned the bottle landing on bora

Kookie " truth or dare "

Bora " truth "

Kookie " do you like anyone of us in Bts ?" Bora turned red at the question which obviously answered the question for her.

Me " -who -is -it -unnie-"

Bora "um, I rather not "

Kookie " come on the worst thing that could happen is hearing a no right?"

Bora looked at yoongi he was looking out the window uninterested in the conversation.

Bora " no he would not even look at me If I said who so can we continue please "

We played a couple rounds and it was chimchim turn It landed on me

Chimchim " truth or dare "

Me " truth "

Chimchim " do you think that one day you can walk freely without your mask Y/N ?"

Tae hit his arm , but I nod .

What happened next I did not know would happen today. I hesitated, but my hands were on my mask I was ready for it. It took me 3 and a half years to do this. The mask had fallen off of my face.