~Prologue~

§ status: complete §

~W A R N I N G~

1. I suck at writing dramatic scenes, action scenes, and lovey-dovey scenes... (So don't be too harsh ☹️)

2. If you don't like my outfit choices, then imagine something else... (Not that difficult 😐)

3. I don't really describe my characters' looks, so you can imagine whoever you want. (It's also easier, so I don't have to remember if a character's oRbS are oCeAn bLuE or cHoCoLaTe bRoWn. 😂)

4. If you don't like this story, then just leave and don't comment... Criticism is fine for things like plot holes/grammar/if something doesn't make sense. But if you're gonna complain that it's moving too fast, I don't care... All my stories are fast reads and don't drag too long. (Or at least that's my goal.) I do it on purpose, and I'm not changing that.

5. When you see bolded italicized text, it's usually the character's thoughts/them talking to themselves. NOT a medical condition.

6a. This is a Cinderella type of story. I don't understand why people are mad that it reminds them of a Cinderella movie. Obviously, the main character has to have an "evil" stepmom and sister, she has to lose something, and the future she wants is leaving her hometown.

6b. The movies that mainly inspired the beginning chapters (not the whole book) are A Cinderella Story (the one with Selena Gomez and the one with Lizzie McGuire), Once Upon a Song, and After the Ball. So obviously, the love interest has to have some talent in music. The main character and love interest will also want similar things in their futures after high school, but that does not mean every detail is from a movie...

6c. There's no point complaining about how it's unoriginal because I followed the basic Cinderella plot line. I personally love Cinderella stories, even if they're total cliches. If you don't, read something else.

You have been warned.

~Description~

"Don't judge my bangs. My mom made me do it." I say.

"It's cute." He says, biting back a laugh.

"Asshole," I murmur.

"Wait... In the photo, you're wearing..." He says, trailing off.

My eyes widen when I realize I'm wearing my bracelet in that picture. "I can explain," I say.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

I hope you'll give this book a chance! ❤️

May 8, 2023 ~ The original version of this story was posted/completed July 2, 2017-August 1, 2017, and I changed a ton of it on the posted date in the description. I've edited it to the best I can, but I won't be editing this book after today. Thank you for all the support these past 6 years on my first book!

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋