(19) There's no way this bitch pulled you.

Primrose's POV

Esme and Cassy assumed I had no plans for today and wanted me to clean the bathrooms. They're so lucky I woke up early to finish on time. Lazy ass bitches.

I hear Cassy's friends arriving to prepare for prom, and she kicks me out of the house. Smirking, I grab everything I need to get ready and sprint toward Lilac's car.

"They let you go?" Lilac asks, surprised.

"I'm not dumb. I just said I had another shift to work. Gets them off my back for the rest of the night." I say, shrugging.

"I heard Tiffany is throwing an after-party." She says, driving back to her house.

"Yep, Cassy is helping her plan it," I say, remembering her bragging about having plans tonight.

When Lilac parks in her garage, we run towards her room to get ready. "You first." She claims, shoving me into her bathroom.

I change into my dress and open the door.

Outfit:

She dramatically gasps and says, "Cinderella, who? My bitch is all grown up!"

I smile and pretend to courtesy. "There's pockets!" I say, sliding my phone in.

"Pockets?! A million times better!" She exclaims.

I start to curl my hair while Lilac changes. When she opens the door, she says, "Ta-da!"

Lilac's Outfit:

I turn and see she's sparkling

I turn and see she's sparkling. "You're too beautiful for my eyes. Those sparkles are blinding me." I say, covering my eyes.

"Thank you. It was on sale!" She says excitedly.

"Do you know where they're taking us for pictures?" I ask, halfway done with my hair.

"Nope. They wanted it to be a surprise." She says, shrugging.

After styling our hair, we decided to eat a quick snack. "Which flavor of Pringles?" She asks, holding barbecue and original.

"Original, please." She throws the can, and I almost drop it.