(10) You're breaking my heart, Rose.

Primrose's POV

I wake up to my alarm and quickly turn off the annoying noise. I immediately get ready for school and take a quick shower.

Outfit:

I exit my room and walk towards Esme's house

I exit my room and walk towards Esme's house. It's dead silent, so I know everyone is still sleeping. I wish I could get an extra 30 minutes... Treating you like a maid every damn day.

Not like I have a choice... They let me stay here, and she has control over my bank account until my birthday. April needs to get here sooner. Even though I'll be 18, I definitely can't move out until I graduate.

I start cooking pancakes and bacon while I watch another episode of Lucifer on my phone. How does Chloe not believe him?! It's probably too early in the show... I love Trixie, though!

I finish making them their food and set the table. I grab a random granola bar from the pantry and wait for Lilac to pick me up. I wish I had a car...

A few minutes later, Lilac arrives with drinks. "I just wanted to thank you again for Saturday." She says, handing me a drink.

"No problem. That's what best friends are for." I say, accepting the drink.

"Anything happen at Cassy's party? You know I live for drama." She says dramatically.

"I don't think anything interesting happened. But Alex found out I own the bracelet." I say, sipping on the drink.

She gasps and says, "Bitch, spill!"

I hide my blush and lightly punch her arm. "He found out with that family picture on my desk. That's it." I mumble.

"He was in your room?!" She asks, surprised.

"Ya, he came to Cassy's party and found me. We talked for a while, and then Cassy came to shout out orders. Someone vomited in the house." I say, pretending to gag.

"That sucks that you had to clean that." She says with a look of disgust.

"Well... Alex cleaned it," I say, biting back a grin.

"He cleaned? He's clearly in love with you." She declares.

"Oh, shut up," I say as we enter the school's parking lot.

"How about you and Matt? What was it like finding out it was him?" I ask.

"It was... surprising. Good surprising. I never noticed how good-looking he was until I saw him up close." She states, exiting the car.

"Someone's clearly in love." I tease.

"It was just one date." She says, rolling her eyes. I raise my eyebrow, and she sighs. "Our next one is this weekend. But don't worry, you won't have to spy this time."