Prologue

Loud music was to be heard in a small bar in Richmond, Virginia, as a young girl made her way over to the bar

Loud music was to be heard in a small bar in Richmond, Virginia, as a young girl made her way over to the bar. She was a true beauty which didn't stay unnoticed by the other people. Her long hair reached her hips and shimmered in an eye catching silver shade while her skin seemed unusually pale. It looked as fragile as porcelain. The girl's eyes were hypnotic, their bright blue colour was comparable to glass. Her full lips were naturally dark pink and emphasised her beauty. "Bourbon please", she spoke up, meanwhile she sat down on a chair and put her phone on the bar table. Her voice sounded strong but still soft, prompt she caught a wink from the bartender. The silver haired sighed uninterested and kept her gaze on her manicured and black painted, long nails. They matched her black boots ,which she had combined with a dark sweatshirt and a short, checkered skirt.

Many things crossed the girl's thoughts but she decided to ignore them and grabbed the glass with the alcohol, which the bartender just handed her. Quickly she took a sip of the cold liquid. Before she was able to take another one, her phone vibrated and showed a message from an old friend, that leaded the blue eyed to smile. She was ready to leave this place, even to leave the city as her smile widened.
It was time to visit Mysticfalls.

____________________________________
AN

Hey guys! As you can see, I'm editing this story because I started writing it years ago and now I don't like the writing style and the story line anymore :/
The main character will stay the same, just like the love interest and the looks but I'll change her story and I gave her a new name: Jarla Sawyer!
I hope you all continue to read and are not mad at me.
Enjoy ;)
(19th December 2019)