14

1957, Italy

1957, Italy

Jarla Sawyer smiled at the sleeping man next to her. She enjoyed to watch his chest move up and down to his silent breathes and admired how perfectly his hair fell on his face. He gave her a warm and comfortable feeling with his arm around her small body, which was pressed against his own one. The silver haired's head laid on the man's naked chest, her arm was tied around his stomach. The girl sighed when her eyes met the big windows. She missed her two best friends. She didn't see Damon in months, because she travelled to Italy. Klaus on the other side didn't show up in years.

In 1920 he daggered Rebekah, one of Jarla's closest friends. She didn't want it that way, yet she still liked Niklaus. Different than Elijah, who lost every single sibling to a silver dagger, caused by his younger brother. The older one left his sibling and took the Sawyer with him.

"What are you thinking about?", the girl heard the man next to her mumble. She ignored her thoughts and looked at the sleepy original, who smiled loving at her. "About a dance. I saw a flyer today. We should visit it", the witch lied. She smiled brightly at the vampire, who grinned. "Sounds good", he replied and kissed her hairline. Jarla pulled the blanket, which covered both supernatural beings, closer and smirked at Elijah before she kissed him happily. No matter how much the Mikaelson hated his brother right now, it would always be him who brought them back together. "I love you", the original muttered softly, his forehead touched the girl's one. "And I love you."

"I hate to break it to you, but according to Elijah your family is so not a founder of this town", Jenna informed Damon with a big smirk

"I hate to break it to you, but according to Elijah your family is so not a founder of this town", Jenna informed Damon with a big smirk. The group sat on a big table with many food on it. Each of them had a glass of wine. Jarla sat between the raven haired and the original, which was the worst place to chose for her. Of course the conversation was friendly and also funny but it was obvious that the two vampires didn't get along with each other. "Hmm, do tell", the Salvatore replied, looking straight at the Mikaelson who watched him amused. "Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. They developed this community where they could feel safe from the persecution", Elijah explained to the group who listened interested.
The silver haired smirked satisfied. "Because they were witches", she commented, earning a smirk from the old vampire, who she sent a wink to.