13

1888, New York

1888, New York

"Jarla Sawyer. Doesn't sound Norwegian", Damon commented smiling, although Jarla saw sadness in his ice blue eyes. "It was Solheim long ago", she replied, remembering the years she lived without the Mikaelsons by her side. "Well that explains a lot." The witch started to like the vampire quickly and he used to trust her with his past. The Salvatore informed her about his transition, and about his brother Stefan who forced him to become a vampire. "How are you immortal?", the raven haired asked confused. "Actually I'm mortal, I just can't die by age anymore. So don't try to kill me", the girl explained with a wink, which leaded the man to smile.

Nevertheless he had questions written all over his face and made Jarla chuckle. "Ask your questions Damon Salvatore", she said amused. "I thought witches can't use spells that make them immortal. Wouldn't they turn to vampires then?", the vampire asked confused, remembering Emily Bennett, the only witch he knew until then. "The most powerful witches can slow down their ageing process, yet they age. As I mentioned I'm from a special coven. We, luckily, can make sure not to age at all."

Damon nodded understanding but decided to ask his last question. "What price did you pay?" The Sawyer gulped when rough memories flashed through her mind, showing her the things she did. And Elijah's disappointed face. "An expensive one."

Jarla went to the Grill since Elijah wanted to finish his walk with Jenna

Jarla went to the Grill since Elijah wanted to finish his walk with Jenna. The silver haired sat down next to Alaric, who sat on a table with Damon and Andie. "What's up guys", she greeted them sighing. The vampire smirked at her, while she raised an eyebrow at him, because of the blonde in his arm. "You remember Andie, my girlfriend?", he asked grinning. "How could I forget", the witch replied before she ordered a drink. "You need to colour your hair. Too extraordinary", the Salvatore told her, noticing the looks she got. "How about no?", the girl answered, earning a small chuckle from the history teacher. "Don't you think it's a little bit late for that?", he throw in, so the Sawyer nodded agreeing. "I like the silver. It looks cool", Andie complimented, which leaded the witch to smile at her. "I like you", she said winking.