15

1963, Tennessee

1963, Tennessee

"And when I touch you I feel happy inside, its such a feeling that my love, i cant hide, I cant hide, I cant hide", Elijah and Jarla sang laughing. The couple smiled at each other as they danced happily, just like the people around them. The song everyone cheered to was from a new band, that called themselves «The Beatles.» "These boys have talent", the witch told the original, who nodded agreeing. "You were right with visiting this dance", he answered smiling. Both had much fun this afternoon, just like any other afternoon they shared together. With Elijah on her side, Jarla was the happiest woman in the whole world.

Growing up in the orphanage, she never believed in love, but the last centuries showed different. The girl started the believe in fate. The Mikaelson twirled her around before the song stopped and soon they left the building to walk back to their accommodation. Smiling the silver haired linked her arm with the vampire's. It was already dark outside as they went along the streets, joking around and laughing with each other.

"Lijah", the Sawyer spoke after a look to the sky. "I think it's starting to rain", she told him, only seconds later a raindrop touched her nose. The man next to her smiled and used his thumb to wipe away the raindrop from the girl's face. "We'll reach home and still be dry", Elijah said convinced. Within seconds it rained heavily while cold wind filled the air. Jarla laughed amused. "Sure thing", she replied chuckling as her hair already got wet, just like her dress. The original had to laugh too and both walked quickly to a closed shop with a small canopy.

They smiled loving at each other when they stood there, trying to stay as dry as possible although the silver haired's hair was already completely wet. Elijah's eyes showed fascinated sparkles as he put a strand of her hair behind her ear and leaned closer to share a passionate kiss with the girl he fell in love with centuries ago, and still did every other day.

"You said there wasn't gonna be any violence", Alaric reminded Damon sighing , after they laid Elijah's body into the basement

"You said there wasn't gonna be any violence", Alaric reminded Damon sighing , after they laid Elijah's body into the basement. "Says the guy that did all the killing", the Salvatore replied with a glare. He wasn't in the mood to get reminded of his lies, not after what happened not long ago. "I took the shot because I saw an opening, not because I planned to do this with Jenna in the house." No matter what the history teacher said, the vampire wanted continue to go, so the human grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "She's your friend, Damon. And you don't have any friends. So no more lying. You saw her reaction. You're lucky if she doesn't hate you."