16

1998, Oregon

1998, Oregon

"You own me at least three drinks by now", Jarla laughed, a Billard Queue in her hand. "That's because you're cheating", Damon replied smirking, then he used his Queue to shoot another ball. After that he turned around to look at the bartender. "Bourbon please, and Gin Tonic for the Lady." Jarla enjoyed her time with Damon, mostly because he distracted her from Elijah, who she went different ways with since they had a big fight. It was already two years ago, yet it felt like yesterday for the witch.

After getting their drinks the friends sat down on a table, grinning at each other. "Ready?", the vampire asked. "Absolutely", the silver haired answered. Soon the Salvatore hit the table three times, then the two started drinking. "Won!", the raven haired yelled after putting his glass back to the table, only seconds before the Sawyer could. "Your glass is smaller!", the girl protested laughing. "It's not", Damon replied amused. "You suck at Billard", Jarla distracted, so the vampire hit her shoulder playfully. "Idiot", he commented, only for her to bump her elbow into his side. "Douchebag."

 "Experts tried to find an explanation for the sudden weather, however no one was able to give us the wanted answers

"Experts tried to find an explanation for the sudden weather, however no one was able to give us the wanted answers. Many are convinced that the snow and the hailstorms are caused by climate change, but  does it really explain the double-digit freezing temperatures, which reached not only Mystic Falls but close towns? Right now I'm standing in front of the Lockwood Mansion, the temperature reached about twelve degrees below zero, the ground is covered in snow although summer is close! I'm trying to get some answers from mayoress Lockwood...", sad Damon turned off the TV, not in the mood to hear the news anymore.
The winter that Jarla brought didn't leave, unlike her.

The Salvatore didn't see her in weeks, yet many things happened. Katherine was able to leave the tomb because the compulsion wore off since Elijah was daggered. Surprisingly she actually helped the group killing Jonas, who wanted to take his revenge because his son died while trying to remove the dagger. Also Isobel Flemming, Elena's mother showed up. She managed it to knock out Alaric, which stayed unnoticed by everyone. She also fooled Katherine, who wasn't to be found but took the moonstone with her. Finally Isobel killed herself.