5

1596, Norway

1596, Norway

It was already a few weeks ago since Elijah and Jarla met. He never left her side and made sure her biggest fear didn't become true. Because the witch feared to die. It was something she was afraid of ever since she was a little child. "You never told me what brought you here. I told you my story, however you never told me yours", the silver haired commented. Both supernatural beings walked through the snow. They were still searching for Jarla's coven, who hid very well. "That is because people usually die when they hear it", the original replied, an amused smile on his pink lips. Playfully the girl rolled her eyes, bumping her elbow into the vampire's side. She wouldn't admit but she really enjoyed his company. The last few months she was finally not alone.

"Everyone who knows mine is already dead", she said, leading Elijah's expression to sadden. He felt pity for the young girl who never had anyone to love, who was never loved herself. She also reminded him of a girl he knew long ago.

"I am not", he told her, sending her a warm smile. The witch took her eyes off the man and focused on the cold ground under her. She couldn't return his gentle gesture, noticed by the Mikaelson. "You can not kill me, Jarla. I'm a vampire." The silver haired didn't reply but breathed heavily. Everyone around her died and Elijah would too. The man smiled again before he stopped his walk and faced the small girl next to him, who watched him surprised. The original put up her chin with his finger, so she had to look into his eyes. "You will not hurt me because you simply can't. I am not a normal vampire. I am an original."

 "Yes, I took off, I'm sorry

"Yes, I took off, I'm sorry. I was frigging freaked...Look, I want no part in any of this, but I did some digging...You can destroy the curse, but you need the moonstone...Well, can your friend get the moonstone? You need it... You need a witch. Get the moonstone, a witch should be able to figure out the rest. Good luck, Rose." Slater put his phone away while Jarla raised an eyebrow. She only heard the half of the conversation since she wasn't a vampire with supernatural hearing but she knew that the man called Rose, so she could deliver the information to Damon.