6

1596, Norway

1596, Norway

Jarla smiled into her cup. The girl sat on a wooden board which replaced a bed. Finally she found her coven, at least 80 witches and warlocks, only able to practice one type of magic. Ice. "They start to trust you", Zara, a woman in her thirties said before she sat down next to the Solheim who sighed. Both women had the same hair colour, it was typical for the ice witches. Jarla's tongue burned, she wanted to ask one questions since she entered the small place, which was only one week ago.

"Do you think I'll be safe here?", she asked, distracting herself from her other question. Zara smiled warmly. "Of course. We're strong together. That's how we survive", she explained while she put her hand above the younger girl's one. "I don't want to die", the Solheim mumbled, tears forming in her bright blue eyes. She gulped when she realised that she missed Elijah. He was a great company the last weeks, he made her feel wanted. But he couldn't come with her since he was an original. He wasn't allowed to come near the witches.

"You won't die", Zara told her encouragingly but Jarla shook her head. "Even if I survive the winters and my own magic, I'll get older." The older woman bit her lip nervously. She new the young girl was right. "How old are you again? Nineteen, huh? You shouldn't think about those things", she tried but prompt widened her eyes when the silver haired next to her grabbed her hand roughly and pressed it together, meanwhile blue smoke left Jarla's hand. "I don't want to die", she repeated while tears ran down her pretty face. Panic was written in her eyes.  

 Jarla smirked to herself when she put her pizza out of the oven

Jarla smirked to herself when she put her pizza out of the oven. Humming she grabbed a glass and a coke. She enjoyed to live in the Salvatore Boardinghouse, it was big and homely and the company wasn't the worst. "There's no one else here", she heard the voice of Rose, who stayed at the house too. "There actually is", the witch sang amused while cutting her pizza into pieces and continuing to hum. "That's good. I came to talk to both of you", another voice said. It was Elena. "Then I should probably get dressed", the vampire replied, leading the witch to furrow her eyebrows. "Are you naked?", she asked, making Rose laugh slightly.