8

1596, Norway

1596, Norway

"Are you ready?", a young, dark-skinned girl asked Jarla, who nodded. It was night time, everyone slept. The two girls sat in the middle of the many tents where the coven slept. Different than the Solheim, the other girl was a normal witch, she was a Bennett. "Immortalem facere quam olim mortalis", the dark-skinned started to chant. Between the witches was a fire, which grew bigger. "Ut ad aliorum vitas, pro animabus suis per fecit egestas tua", the Bennett continued. Silent voices were to be heard, whispers and warnings. "Immortalem facere quam olim mortalis."

Jarla stood up when blue smoke started to leave her hands, smoke that brought a dark coldness with it. The ground froze within second, an ice skin reached every tent and every bush while icicles grew in the trees. Adrenaline rushed through the silver haired's body as the other witch continued to chant her spell. The Solheim closed her eyes as she widened her arms, letting the cold magic consume her. She heard children scream and people shout, breathes were taken.

After a long time, Jarla opened her eyes which seemed brighter than ever. She looked around her to see the Bennett's lifeless body on the floor. The fire was gone. The whole place was frozen with the people in them.
A deep, cold breath escaped the only left girl's mouth. History repeated itself and she couldn't help but smile. Now she was the last one from the coven. She killed the witches with their own magic. She took their life, to make her own one endless.

She was immortal.

"Elena?", Jarla shouted

"Elena?", Jarla shouted. She was waking down the stairs to reach the tomb underneath the church, trying to find the girl that called her. "Ele...", she closed her mouth when she find the brunette herself and Elijah, who had his daily amused expression on his face. "Hello to you too", he greeted her. The pale girl winked at the man that spoke before she faced the Petrova. "So you took the deal", the silver haired assumed with crossed arms before she looked behind the original to see a big stone with a pentagram on it that hid the entrance to the tomb. "I did", the doppelganger confirmed nodding. "Then why am I here. You have your personal bodyguard now, Kim Kardashian."