12

1888, New York

1888, New York

Jarla Sawyer travelled around the world with Elijah Mikaelson, the man who she gladly found back together with, thanks to his younger brother Niklaus. Many years the three searched for Katerina Petrova, or Katherine Pierce how she called herself by this time. After running from Klaus and destroying his ritual, he wanted to take his revenge on the vampire.
But since 1864 there was the rumour, that Katherine died in a church in Mystic Falls.

"Rebekah", Jarla yelled through the house, earning a small chuckle from Elijah, who sat on the couch. Playfully the Sawyer threw a pillow at him. "Rebekah!", she tried again. A blonde beauty walked down the stairs, dressed in a formal, white dress. "I'm waiting hours", the silver haired mumbled, so the blonde smiled. "Dilemma", she commented before she linked her arm with the witch and the girl's left the house with a last goodbye to Elijah.

"I hate this century. The dresses are so heavy", Rebekah commented as they walked through the streets of New York. Before Jarla was able to reply something, the original next to her pointed at a handsome man, a smirk on her pretty face. "Time to eat", she whispered. "You're not going to make me watch this again", the silver haired made clear, which leaded the  Mikaelson to roll her eyes. "Fine", she replied and walked to the man herself, so the witch continued walking alone, seeing her blonde friend disappear.

Later the silver haired reached a small, hidden lake where she enjoyed the air and started to relax. When she heard a noise, she assumed it was Rebekah, but as she turned around there was a man. He had a devilish smile on his pretty face, his blue eyes stared directly into Jarla's. The wind played with his raven hair when he walked closer.

"Vampire", the Sawyer pointed out, noticing the aura he brought with him. It was the same she felt when she was with the Mikaelsons. "Absolutely right", the stranger replied amused while he sped towards the silver haired, who put up her hand to shoot sharp icicles at the man. He fell to the floor and groaned in pain. "What are you?", he screamed grunting, so the girl realised he was a young one. "A witch", she simply answered, then she helped the raven haired up. The man smirked at the silver haired who rolled her eyes. "Go and get another victim, baby vampire", she teased.

The raven haired furrowed his eyebrows. "I didn't know witches where able to do things like this", he said confused, making Jarla chuckle. "I'm a special witch", she explained and the vampire nodded. "I think I didn't introduce me. I'm Damon. Damon Salvatore."

"